The Riveter Seattle brings forth a vibrant workspace for creative minds, innovators, corporates, freelancers and entrepreneurs. This coworking space is the perfect place to get exposure to people working in diverse industries. Riveter Seattle has been beautifully designed by women with modern decor and urban infrastructure. The Riveter coworking space offers a wide range of amenities along with affordable membership plans.
Riveter coworking space has three workspace locations in Seattle. You may access the nearest workspace of the Riveter Seattle from your home. Riveter co-working space organizes many community events for its members at the event space on the premises. Keep reading to know more about amenities, membership plans and locations of the Riveter Seattle.
The amenities offered at the Riveter Seattle include office equipment, relaxing zones, conference rooms and much more. Most of the amenities of Riveter co-working space are listed below.
- 24hr. Access: Riveter co-working space permits you to access your dedicated desk or private office at all times. You can do your work early in the morning or in midnight.
- HD Projectors: You are allowed to use the HD projectors in conference rooms, private offices or event spaces at the Riveter Seattle.
- Mothers’ Rooms: One of the unique features of Riveter co-working space is the Mothers’ Room. All the women in the Riveter Seattle can use the Mothers’ room to take care of their babies during breaks from work.
- Community Events: You must grab the opportunity to mingle with the professional experts from diverse industries at the community events in Riveter Seattle.
- Conference Rooms: Riveter co-working space offers well-designed flexible workspaces as well as conference rooms. The conference rooms are well-equipped with necessary office equipment.
- Mail Service: The Riveter Seattle takes complete responsibility to handle all your mails by a professional staff.
- Phone Booths: You are allowed to access phone booth in private to conduct your important business calls in privacy.
- Programming experts: A lot of newly-set in startups or entrepreneurs need help from programming experts to build product and services. The Riveter co-working space offers professional programmers to guide you all the way.
- Well-Designed: This coworking space is beautifully designed with jaw-dropping interiors and comfortable urban infrastructure.
- Internet services: The Riveter Seattle offers high-speed internet so that your work does not get delayed at any cost.
The Riveter coworking space offers a variety of membership plans on its three locations in Seattle. These membership plans are mentioned below:
Floating Desks: The floating desk is similar to the open-plan seating plan or the hot desk plan. You have access to a desk in the coworking zone along with amenities offered at the Riveter Seattle. You may avail for the floating desk plan in the following ways:
- Monthly: The membership fees to buy a floating desk plan for a month starts from $375. You are allowed to access your desk from Monday to Friday.
- Part-timer: The membership fees for hiring a desk at Riveter for 12 half days is $199 per month.
- The Second Shift: The membership fees for hiring a desk at Riveter for the second shift, from 5 pm to 8 pm, is $250 per month.
- 10 Hour Flex: You can hire a desk at the Riveter Seattle for 10 hours in $99.
Dedicated Desks: The membership fees for hiring a dedicated desk at the Riveter Seattle is $450 per month.
Private Offices: The Riveter co-working space offers well-designed private office space. To know about membership plans for hiring a private office space, check out the official website of the Riveter Seattle.
The three locations of the Riveter coworking spaces are:
- 1300 N. Northlake Way, Suite 102
- 1517 12th Ave., Suite 101
- 1203 114th Ave. SE, Bellevue, WA 98004