Last Updated on
Are you looking for the best Fluid Art Painting Tutorial? If you want to become an expert at Fluid Art Painting, the best way to do that is by learning from a professional.
In this post, we are going to look at some of the best Fluid Art Painting tutorial and courses you can take online in 2020.
We have listed these Fluid Art Painting tutorial courses with pricing, USPs, Reviews and rating so that you can make an informed decision.
7 Best Fluid Art Painting Tutorial & Courses in 2020
Fluid Art Mastery: Abstract Flow Art Secrets Revealed(Udemy)
In this course, you will get the 9 Steps To Being A Successful Paint Pouring Artist. This is a wonderful course created by Rick Cheadle to master fluid art and become a pro in painting.
In this course, you will learn many different techniques from Improvisational skills to help create their own Paint Pouring masterpiece to advance skills. You will also develop knowledge of paint pouring. It also includes paint pouring, flow art, liquid art, and more.
- Learn from basics.
- Learn the art of paint pouring.
- Learn how to protect your artwork.
- Learn how to properly handle and care for your art.
Review: Wonderful course by Rick. I enjoyed it.
The number of students enrolled: 2,104
Intermediate Fluid Art Techniques with Chameleon Jones(Udemy)
This is a unique course based on fluid techniques. It is designed and created by Ali Saren for those students who already have some prior knowledge about fluid art.
In this course, you will learn intermediate fluid art techniques that build upon basic knowledge presented in this course.
The course begins with a materials overview, mixing paint and pouring medium for techniques outlined in the course, and instructions on how to prepare your substrate for fluid painting.
- Learn Fluid Art Techniques including Chameleon Cells and Tortoise Cells.
- Learn the Flip Cup Pour Technique.
- Learn the Swipe Technique.
- Get started with the pouring technique.
Review: This was such an excellent course. The techniques were just awesome.
The number of students enrolled: 199
Alcohol Ink ZenDoodle | Exploring Fluid Art(Udemy)
In this course, you will learn to create a beautiful Alcohol Ink Zen Tangle Flowing Art piece, great for journaling and warm-ups.
In this course, you will learn how to explore fluid art to create a fun and interesting piece of art. The main highlight of this course is that this course is for all levels of Alcohol Ink painters or crafty/creative folks looking to create a wonderful Abstract Alcohol Ink painting.
This course is about learning to play with colors and freeing up your expectations.
- Learn to create some fun details.
- Learn how to do the detailing with a pen.
- Create a wonderful Abstract Alcohol Ink painting.
- Learn the do and dont’s of abstract paintings.
Review: This course was so much fun. I loved every part of it.
The number of students enrolled: 352
Beginners Acrylic Pouring FLUID ART Course(Udemy)
This course includes everything a beginner needs to know about fluid art. Anyone who wishes to learn this art can opt for this course, from beginner to intermediate.
This course involves some amazing techniques which will be helpful to you. In this course, you will learn to create small and big cells.
You will also Get some DIY Budget-friendly pouring medium formulas that you can use in your daily life to create beautiful art pieces.
- The in and out of the acrylic pour.
- The materials to use when doing fluid art.
- Get DIY pouring medium formulas.
- Learn to choose the right color combinations.
Review: Wonderful course for beginners.
The number of students enrolled: 126
Beginner Resin and Alcohol Ink Fluid Art Abstract Golds(Udemy)
In this course, you will learn to create Diptych Alcohol Ink Fluid Abstract painting and learn to finish it with a coat of Resin to Seal.
This course is specially designed for beginners who wish to learn the basics of Alcohol ink painting. Within this course, you will learn to use 3 different types of gold pigments with your alcohol ink.
Also, you will learn to create a beginner fluid abstract art piece, how to mix Art Resin, and more.
- Learn Alcohol ink painting basics.
- Learn to create a beginner fluid abstract art piece.
- Learn to use 3 different types of gold pigments.
- Get started with the mixing of resins to create art pieces.
Review: This is one of the best courses for beginners. It was so much fun learning with Kellie.
The number of students enrolled: 165
How to Paint Fluid Art and How to Get Start Painting(Udemy)
In this course, you will learn how to Paint Fluid Art and Simple and Easy Ways to Get Start Painting.
- Learn easy ways to Get Starting Painting.
- Learn to organize Your Workspace.
- Understand How You Can Paint Fluid Art.
- Learn to Make your Fluid Paint.
Review: I am happy that I took this course. It helped me a lot in improving my painting skills.
The number of students enrolled: NA
Introduction To Fluid Art(Udemy)
This is the free tutorial by Rick Cheadle, to start with fluid art. In this course, he will cover all the basic concepts of Fluid art which are required to create effective designs.
In this course, Rick will give a guaranteed 5 step methodology To Becoming a Paint Pouring Artist. The acrylic paints react with each other when combined to make interesting and visually organic motifs.
This course is perfect for students who wish to start their careers in painting and need an introduction to fluid art.
- Learn basic Concepts of Fluid art.
- Learn fluid art with 5 step methodology.
- Learn techniques to create effective designs.
- Understand how to create visually organic motifs.
Review: Excellent course to clear the basics.
The number of students enrolled: 28,066
- Morgan Freeman Net Worth, Salary, Age, Bio, Career & Personal Life  - December 2, 2020
- Top Hat Learning Platform Reviews, Features, Pricing & Alternatives  - November 26, 2020
- Tinkercad Features, Review & 5 Best Tinkercad Courses with Pricing & Review  - November 21, 2020