Last Updated on 2 years by Anoob P
Are you looking for Swyft Filings Reviews? In this post, we are going to look at Swyft Filings Reviews, Services, Pricing & Alternatives in 2021.
Swyft Filings is a service that lets you focus on your business while they take care of all the legal aspects.
If you are interested in the whole concept of making money online, you can check out some of my other posts including 10 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online without Investment, How to Earn Money from YouTube, how to earn money from Facebook and how to start a blog and make money.
I recently helped a client of mine generate $1000 in income from his YouTube channel that was not making any money and even you can do the same.
Earlier, I had co-founded a video company and raised $2 million in funding and then got fired from the company I started. I had done lot of testing and research on how to monetize YouTube and now I use the same skills to help other YouTubers.
You can read my full story here if you are interested.
What is Swyft Filings?
Swyft Filings is an online legal firm that offers services to people to quickly set up businesses and get started.
Swyft Filings company was founded by a lawyer who saw it better to completely automate the business filing process.
Such a service ensures that small business don’t have to undergo the stress of filing the legal documents, loads of paperwork and pay any unnecessary legal fees and charges thereby saving a lot of time and effort as well as money.
They offer guaranteed results and fast turnaround time. You will be assigned a personal business specialist who will personally solve all your queries.
Official website of Swyft Filings: https://www.swyftfilings.com/
Services offered by Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings provides a wide range of services related to starting, growing, and ensuring the successful running of business ventures.
With their help, you can easily file all the necessary paperwork to simplify the process of starting a: LLC, C Corporation, S Corporation, Nonprofit, and DBA.
For already established businesses as well, Swyft Filings offers a variety of services including the filing of Quarterly and Yearly Reports, Initial Reports, EIN / Federal Tax ID, Amendments & Name Changes, Conversions, Foreign Qualifications, Change of Registered Agent, Withdrawal, 501(c)(3) Application, and also Apostille.
In addition, Swyft Filings even has a learning center with guides, materials, and a team of expert professionals to help you launch your business, manage finances, and more.
To know more about the services offered by Swyft Filings click here
Swyft Filings Pricing
Since the company is aimed at small business ventures who may not have a big budget, the registration fee is as low as just $49 + the local state charges for starting a new business venture.
Although the pricing plan can seem a little confusing at first, the good part is that they guarantee good returns, and every plan has a 100% money-back guarantee.
The helps reassure new and small business ventures who are either skeptical about how it will all pan out or are starting for the very first time.
Besides opting for one of the 3 plans that Swyft Filings offers, you can add several customizable options or services if you wish to pursue them separately.
The extra or added service options are as follows:
- Banking resolution: $30
- Corporation bylaws: $35
- Digital corporate kit: $99
- EIN acquisition: $70
- Electronic delivery of state documents: $20
- LLC operating agreement: $35
- Meeting minutes: $25
The 3 plans as offered by Swyft filings are as follows:
Swyft Filings Basics Plan– $49 plus local state fees
- Company name availability checkers
- Preparation of articles of organization
- Document filing in the state where the business will be incorporated
- Organizer statement
- Online access to business documents
- 30-minute tax consultation
- A free domain name for your business
- Compliance-related alerts for legal changes
Swyft Filings Standard Plan – $149 plus local state fees
All Basic features plus:
- Obtaining an EIN (Employer Identification Numbering) for your business. This is necessary for taxes.
- LLZ Operating agreements or corporate bylaws
- Fully customized banking resolution
- Custom organizational minutes.
Swyft Filings Premium Plan – $249 plus local state fees
- All Standard features plus:
- Electronic delivery of state documents
- Digital corporate kit with ownership ledger, company seal, and stock certificates
- A free business site, hosting, and eCommerce tools
- Can file documents via FedEx Express (other plans charge an extra $25 for this feature)
Should You Use Swyft Filings?
People who are starting a small scale business venture and don’t have a lot of complicated needs are the perfect fit for Swyft Filings.
If you are looking to open up a medical practice, you can still partner up but might need a proper lawyer to deal with all the legal requirements that are comparatively more complicated.
If you are starting an online store, a small retail store, or LLC and other corporations mentioned above, you are in good hands with Swyft Filings.
Is Swyft Filings Worth It?
Swyft Filings is for greater convenience and easy registering and launching of your business.
You can do each of the services and required form filings and payments by yourself or research on any other legal service provider.
However, if you want to focus on the actual business plan and want to leave the tedious and time-consuming work to someone else and do not mind paying a basic fee, then Swyft Filings is definitely worth it.
It will accelerate the entire process and ensure that it remains absolutely stress-free for you.
Swyft Filings Pros
- It is one of the most affordable business incorporation services.
- It is easy and convenient and takes care of the entire process for you.
- It is easy to use and flexible as per your needs and requirements.
- Each plan offers a money-back guarantee.
- There is an option of paying the LLC formation via installments which is helpful for new companies that are challenging cash-inflow.
- Has great reviews and rated positively.
- It offers a wide variety of business management services.
- Even the cheapest and most basic plan offers a 30-minute tax consultation and a lifetime of business alerts.
- It offers a great customer service and support system.
Swyft Filings Cons
- A registered agent isn’t included in any pricing plan but is offered only as an extra service. So if you want one, you have to pay extra.
- Some services can be obtained for free online if you just do it yourself but then again can be tiresome and take up a lot of your time.
Swyft Filings Reviews
In comparison to LegalZoom and ZenBusiness, Swyft Filings has received a greater number of positive reviews meaning that this legal service provider gets more traffic and clients in comparison.
Ultimately it all boils down to your needs and requirements for the launch and proper and smooth functioning of the business.
You might also want to go with Swyft Filings since it offers a great customer service system and even guide materials to help you figure out your next moves.
In this section, we will try to bring you a positive and a negative review of Swyft Filings so that you can decide whether you want to use thier services or not.
Swyft Filings Positive Review
You can read more Swyft Filings reviews here.
Swyft Filings Negative Review
You can read more Swyft Filings reviews here
Swyft Filings Customer Contact Information
Swyft Filings offers excellent customer support and you can reach Swyft Filings customer support team via email or phone.
Contact number: (877) 777-0450 and 1 (877) 669-8624. Customer care team can be reached Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
You can also chat with Swyft Filings customer support team by clicking on the chat window at the bottom of this link: https://www.swyftfilings.com/
Swyft Filings Alternatives
There are a few alternatives and competitors of Swyft Filings.
They are LegalZoom and ZenBusiness, who provide similar services but the plans and the fees may differ.
Also, the additional services may vary.
Before you take a pick, make sure that you know exactly what your business needs are.
If you specifically want a registered business agent to help you out and do not want to pay an extra charge then you are better off choosing LegalZoom or ZenBusiness over Swyft Filings.
Some Swyft Filings alternatives are: