Last Updated on
Are you looking for Korean classes? Here are 7 best Korean classes and courses you can consider in 2020 to learn Korean from the comfort of your home.
We have included pricing, review, rating & USPs of these Korean classes so that you can take an informed decision.
As you might know language translation and writing are one of the easiest ways to earn money online and it is always great to learn a new language.
7 Best Korean Classes and Courses in 2020
Learn Korean! Start Speaking Korean Now (Udemy)
In this course, you will learn to speak Korean without any prior studies in this language. This course is designed and created by Jeremy Brinkerhoff to learn the Korean language with ease.
Within this course, you will understand the differences in pronunciation between English and Korean.
Also, you will understand the basic sentence structure of Korean, including the word order in which the verb comes at the end of the sentence and more.
- Continue learning Korean with a massive head start over those who took the traditional path.
- Learn step by step with sound and images to help strengthen your memory of the words.
- Get 5 hours of extremely high-quality video content.
- This course is NOT for intermediate level Korean learners.
Review: This is a wonderful course for beginners.
The number of students enrolled: 5,549
CORE KOREAN 1: Build up Korean Foundations through Practice (Udemy)
This is the grammar oriented course focusing on making and speaking Korean expressions through a well-designed practice.
This course is designed and created by Daniel Lin and Sookie Jung to master the art of speaking the Korean language fluently with ease.
Within this course, you will understand the significant differences from English contained in the Korean language and you will be able to generate and speak a Korean expression with a few basic selected words.
- You are not going to learn various words as traditional language courses.
- Get used to Korean structure, verb, and sentence automatically.
- Make and Speak Korean expressions with a few selected basic words on your own.
- Get access to study material.
Review: This is an amazing course. Both the instructors were excellent and taught everything very well.
The number of students enrolled: 7961
Learn Korean for Beginners: The Ultimate 100-Lesson Course(Udemy)
In this course, you will learn Korean minutes into your first lesson. Also, within this course, you will learn to speak, read, and write with 100 video lessons by real teachers.
The Introduction to Korean Video series is perfect for those who know zero Korean but want to take that first step. In this 5-lesson series, you’ll learn all about the Korean language, as well as grammar, writing, and phrases to get you started.
- Sound like a Native Speaker with Pronunciation Lessons.
- Learn Basic Korean Conversation Skills with the 3-Minute Video Series.
- Sharpen Your Listening with Comprehension Lessons.
- Get Access to 100 High-Definition Video Lessons.
Review: Loved this course, all their video lectures were very informative.
The number of students enrolled: 7,065
Korean for Absolute Beginners 1 (Udemy)
This is an ideal course for those who are learning Korean for the first time! Within this course, students will learn how to read Hangul and form basic sentences.
Also, students taking this course will learn to read and write Hangul, the Korean alphabet system. Not only this but the students will get familiar with some basic grammar and learn about the Korean sentence structure.
After the completion of this course, they will be able to form simple sentences using the Korean be-verb.
- Learn what honorific language is and its importance in the Korean language.
- Learn to read and write Hangul.
- Learn the basics of Korean sentence structure.
- Learn the be-verb in Korean and begin forming simple sentences.
Review: Their way of teaching was excellent and they have also taught Hangul which is the add on for me. Thanks for the wonderful course.
The number of students enrolled: 1,284
Learn Korean from Scratch – Start Speaking Korean in 30 Days(Udemy)
In this course, you will start from the Korean alphabet Hangul and will go up to having conversations in Korean in 30 days.
This course is designed and created by Satish Satyarthi to speak the Korean language fluently and sound like a native. In this course, you will learn how to make simple sentences and slowly we will move up to holding conversations.
The instructor of this course is a foreigner who himself learned Korean from scratch and is a Korean linguist today. Therefore, he is the right person to trust.
- Learn how to make Korean words by combining letters (Syllable Structures).
- Learn how to make sentences in Korean (Sentence Structure).
- Learn basic Grammar elements of Korean.
- Understand common Korean greetings and Expressions.
- Learn how to make simple conversations in day to day situations with ease and perfection.
Review: The instructor was highly supportive and explained each topic very well.
The number of students enrolled: 91
Kpops Korean – Learn Korean with G-Dragon’s Untitled (Udemy)
In this course, you will learn the Korean language with K-Pop. This course incorporates 13 Phonics lectures, 13 Grammar lectures, and 13 Practices which will make you the master of this language.
Not only this but the tutor of this course is an experienced Native Korean Instructor therefore he is the right person to learn from.
The goal of this course is to make you understand the basic grammar of the song untitled of G-Dragon and practice reading the lyrics with perfect Korean pronunciation.
- Learn to Sing G-Dragon’s Untitled with Perfect Korean pronunciation.
- Basic Korean Grammar of the lyrics of G-Dragon’s Untitled.
- Get access to study material.
- Get the practice session for each video lecture.
Review: In love with this course.
The number of students enrolled: 239
Korean for Absolute Beginners 2 (Udemy)
In this course, you will learn the basics of Korean and lay the foundations for future learning. This is the must-have course for beginner Korean learners who wish to master the art of speaking the Korean language fluently with ease.
Within this course, you will learn the two Korean number systems and how they are used in Korean, and how pronouns are used in Korean.
You will also learn about verb conjugation in the present tense in Korean and more.
- You will learn the two Korean number systems and how they are used in Korean.
- You will learn how pronouns are used in Korean.
- You will learn about verb conjugation in the present tense in Korean.
- You will learn how object particles are used in Korean.
Review: Perfect course for beginners.
The number of students enrolled: 482
- Morgan Freeman Net Worth, Salary, Age, Bio, Career & Personal Life  - December 2, 2020
- Top Hat Learning Platform Reviews, Features, Pricing & Alternatives  - November 26, 2020
- Tinkercad Features, Review & 5 Best Tinkercad Courses with Pricing & Review  - November 21, 2020