Last Updated on 3 years by Anoob P T
Are you looking for the best MongoDB Tutorial? In this post we are going to look at 7 best MongoDB Tutorial & Courses with Pricing, USPs & Review so that you can make an informed decision.
Once you go through some of these courses, it might be worth to start a YouTube channel to teach others about your MongoDB skills and expertise.
I recently helped a client of mine generate $1000 in income from his YouTube channel that was not making any money and even you can do the same.
If you are interested in the whole concept of making money online, you can check out some of my other posts including 10 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online without Investment, How to Earn Money from YouTube, how to earn money from Facebook and how to start a blog and make money.
7 Best MongoDB Tutorial & Courses with Pricing, USPs & Review 
Table of Contents
MongoDB official courses
Available at MongoDB University, MongoDB official courses are some of the best available on the Internet. The course catalogue includes a mix of classes that take you from the basic level to intermediate and then go on to higher levels. You can click on the link below to view full list of MongoDB official courses.
Number of students enrolled: NA
Review: “A very informative course to do online, would recommend to everybody out there, the teaching pattern is also very nice and informative and good .”
MongoDBEssentials- Complete MongoDB Guide( Udemy)
MongoDBEssentials- Complete MongoDB Guide course will teach you about JSON and BSON data cases and focus on difference between them.
You will also learn how to execute all forms of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) Operations, work in-depth MongoDB queries and query language. Some of the other topics covered in MongoDBEssentials- Complete MongoDB Guide are dissimilar query operators such as $or, $and, $lt, $gt, $type, MongoDB Aggregation framework, MongoDB Indexes and Utilities.
This MongoDBEssentials- Complete MongoDB Guide Course will be centered purely on MongoDB and MongoDB Shell and will not cover drivers or libraries.
The course will start with initiation of the MongoDB. Initiation will be performed on the:
- Local computer, Mac or PC committed or VPS server
- MongoDB Atlas – Cloud MongoDB Software as a help
You will also set up graphical interfaces for MongoDB management:
- Robo 3T (previously Robomongo)
- MongoDB Compass
- Profoundly interpret how MongoDB operates – cursor, batch size, iterator
- Establish and configure production MongoDB on the committed or virtual private server
- Employ different sorts of queries and query operators like $in, $eq, $regex, $elemMatch etc.
- Easily fuse different aggregation phases like $match, $group, $unwind
- Interpret and employ different MongoDB BSON types – ObjectId, ISODate, NumberInt etc.
- Discover how to apply MongoDB Shell, Robo 3T (Robomongo), MongoDB Compass for database management.
Number of students enrolled: 9,219 students enrolled
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Review: “One of the beneficial courses on Udemy. teacher is very versed and exercises made in the course will assist in realizing the concepts very well. Commended to buy this course if you truly want to find out MongoDB in-depth“.
Complete Developer’s Guide to MongoDB (Udemy)
Complete Developer’s Guide to MongoDB is created by Stephen Grider, and this course aims to teach MongoDB in the most comprehensive and practical manner.
Students will learn key idiosyncrasies like indexing, monitoring, sharing, backup, and more.
With Complete Developer’s Guide to MongoDB course you will also learn how to implement concepts for creating and deploying expansible and result-driven databases that are employed for high volume data storage.
Requirements for this course are of basic understanding of databases, OOP’S and text editor would be good.
- Learn with a test-driven, pragmatic approach and be proficient in designing NoSQL schema.
- NodeJS concentrated class that helps you interface MongooseJS library with Mongo.
- Dig into MongoDB surroundings, Data Modeling, Database Creation, Drop Collection & Data Types.
- Get practical examples on developing fast & responsive apps utilizing the power of MongoDB.
- Complete MongoDB framework extended in this course will endow you to get set up for preceding RDBMS jobs.
Number of students enrolled: 39,133 students enrolled already. Join now
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5
Review: “The instructor really puts forward everything and helps in a better understanding of everything, it waives out and makes you think about the architecture/ design of a code befor you get yourself indulged into.
MongoDB- The Complete Developer’s Guide 2020
MongoDB- The Complete Developer’s Guide 2020 course is a hands-on course. As a student you will learn everything you need to know to function with MongoDB in your succeeding project.
- Understand what replica marks and sharding are.
- How to utilize the amazing “Aggregation Framework” that’s built into MongoDB.
- How to establish and use MongoDB locally and in the cloud (MongoDB Atlas).
- How to practice the serverless platform (sew together) offered by MongoDB.
Number of students enrolled: 63,987 students
Ratings: 4.7 out of 5
Review: “It was a really fun course to learn from and would recommend to every programmer out there”
Learn MongoDB: Leading NoSQL Database from scratch( Udemy)
In this course, you will learn basic concepts of MongoDB, MongoDB installation process on different operating systems, creating databases, Collections, CRUD operations and Indexing.
The Learn MongoDB: Leading NoSQL Database from scratch course will help you practice the exercise files attached along this course to practice and follow along the each section/chapter.
Learn MongoDB: Leading NoSQL Database from scratch will also teach you MongoDB based application development. Each session of the course also has a short viva which helps test your understanding.
- Simple, comfortable and well explained lectures with practical examples.
- Exercise files to assist you start practicing along the course.
- Certificate of accomplishment.
- Downloadable resources.
Number of students enrolled: 7,563 enrolled already.
Ratings: 3.8 out of 5
Review: “One of the best course on MongoDB, really helpful
Introduction to MongoDB (Coursera)
Introduction to MongoDB course will help you learn and implement MongoDB in the fastest way possible and will empower you to use for data analytics.
You will learn from fundementals of MongoDB to importing data into a cluster, including MongoDB tools, atlas, services, compass, database as a service, a scheme visualization tools.
- Ideal choice for the people having some experience in data analytics, Python or Jupyter Notebooks.
- Helps you get a certified Mongo DB developer at the most affordable costs.
- In addition, some video lectures and course content are available for free too.
- Can scrutinize the program for free before paying and signing up.
Number of students enrolled: 36,063 already enrolled
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Review: “Really loved the course content, being a beginner it was very easy for me to follow the course and learn so much through it”.
Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB (Coursera)
Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB course takes you along a journey of HTTP and HTTPS and enables you to build web servers using NodeJS and NodeJS modules.
Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB also teaches CRUD operation and NoSQL databases mainly MongoDB and Mongoose.
You will be able to build up a RESTful API using REST concepts.
- Curated by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, also provides with a certificate of participation.
- Comprises interactive textbook, hands-on projects, pre-recorded videos, and quizzes to help you find out and master the subject.
- Joining this program will empower you to plug in with thousands of other learners to discuss course material and debate on a few related ideas.
- An intermediate level class that grants you to audit video lectures and some course content free. You can upgrade anytime by purchasing it.
Number of students enrolled: 82,221 students
Rating: 4.8 out of 5
Review: “I recommend this course to everyone out there who is into programming and stuff because it really up’s your skills and makes you ready to make your own API server.”