Last Updated on
Many first time parents often wonder are parenting classes really necessary?
The short answer is “Yes”.
Parenting is a big responsibility and growing your child to be a responsible, successful adult has a lot to do with how you treat your child during younger years.
Parenting classses help you understand time tested and proven techniques to discipine your child without causing emotional distress, cultivate good habits and parenting courses even teach you common parenting mistakes you should avoid.
Parenting classes will help prevent mistakes that can sometimes scar children for thier lives and in this post we are going to look at some of the best parenting courses you can attending from you home.
These parenting classes and courses have rating, review & pricing mentioned so you can take an informed decision.
Most of these parenting courses are also very economical and pays exponential dividents when you compare the value it will give to your child.
7 Best & Free Parenting Classes & Course with Rating, Review, Pricing & USPs in 2021
Neuroscience for parents: How to raise amazing kids(Udemy)
Neuroscience for Parents is based on NBA: Neurological and Behavioral Approaches.
Basically, what the NBA does is study how the brain operates and how it affects human actions.
NBA is an entertaining, innovative and multidisciplinary approach. NBA has a comprehensive and comprehensive theory from neuroscience, social psychology, behavioral science, and many more that provide a unique insight into complex human nature.
This curriculum has been developed for parents to translate their work into useful knowledge and tools. The course offers you a basic overview of the world of parenting.
- Understand why your child behaves this way, depending on the active brain structure and brain development.
- Adapts communication and response based on the child’s active brain structure.
- If your child is stressed, take corrective action.
- Foster a child’s self-esteem. Help your child develop a sustainable worldview. Help your child develop more effective teaching methods.
- Develop your child’s natural talent.
Number of students enrolled: 46,554 students
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Review: “It’s very easy to understand and a really good course, would recommend this course to everybody.”
Parenting Skills to Raise Responsible, Mature Children (Udemy)
Parenting is hard, and it can take years to correct mistakes made at the moment. Therefore, learning effective parenting skills is one of the most exciting efforts you can take.
At the core of any healthy and happy family lies good communication.
But too often our natural instincts are too strong or broken and we abuse children thinking it is best for them.
Regardless, our children fail to discover their experiences or grow in emotional maturity and personal responsibility and this course aims to fix that.
- Create conditions to open up communication and build confidence
- Teach your child to accept responsibility for his/her feelings and actions
- How to set limits and enforce discipline without being toxic
- Identify and let go of parenting habits that reduce self-respect and weaken relationships
Number of students enrolled: 13,727 students
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Review: “It’s very easy to understand and a really good course”
The One Week Parenting Miracle (Udemy)
The One Week Parenting Miracle course helps you enhance good behavior and reduce negative behavior.
Learn what to do if the child backs down from following and understand the parenting traps and how it contributes to your best goals.
To help your child grow, learn Dr. Hyde’s 3 basic family rules.
Learn how and when to discuss situations, if your child is competent and willing. Also, understand how to and apply alternatives, accountability, responsibility, and the importance of results.
- It can turn a rude, deviant, disrespectful child into a week.
- You know what works and what most parents do.
- You become an expert in child discipline. You will see how to encourage your child to reach their true potential.
- You will receive three essential and simple household rules that suit your child and family.
Number of students enrolled: 1,640 already enrolled.
Rating: 4.8 out of 5
Review: “I think it is well worth the money for the course, really is very informative and practical.”
Positive Parenting – Dealing with Power Struggles (Udemy)
Positive Parenting – Dealing with Power Struggles course teaches you what makes you us ineffective as a parent and what causes your children to lose respect.
Positive Parenting – Dealing with Power Struggles course will also give you solutions for “parental deafness” in children.
You will also learn how to deal with confusion, tantrums, and tears.
These videos are not lectures but interactive videos.
Through these exercises, you will discover how to react when a child cries for a cookie or a small child does not stay in bed.
This course even includes tips and techniques to get your child to do common chores such as taking out the trash.
- Downloadable content.
- Understand why children misbehave.
- Identify power struggles and other types of bad behavior
- Effectively prevent a power struggle with your child by using one of eight methods in the course
- Choose eleven ways to prevent future power struggles.
- The most important tool parents use is to prevent all kinds of bad behavior from children.
Number of students enrolled: 1,306 students
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5
Review: The content is very relevant for dealing with your child in power struggles, looking forward to carrying out these easy steps.
Advanced Parenting Skills – BEST Parenting Class Ever!(Udemy)
Parenting can be difficult and Advanced Parenting Skills – BEST Parenting Class Ever! course make it easier and deal with your children.
Realize the power of parent-children relationships and how to use them.
Understand a mentor’s mentality and be a powerful influencer by knowing how to think as a child.
- Access the course from anywhere.
- Figure out how to talk to your kids
- Make a powerful impression on your children.
- Understand how to use life tools and ethics.
- How to Build Good Values in Your Children by reducing conflicts.
Number of students enrolled: 14,515
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5
Review: I genuinely enjoyed this course, and I feel I learnt a lot. I am looking forward to putting some of the techniques that are suggested in this course into action, and visualizing positive results.
Hello Stress-free parenting: a Lifestyle shift for parents (Udemy)
Being a parent can be rewarding and challenging at the same time.
Some parents are lucky to have support networks but most parents find parenting stressful, chaotic and sometimes draining.
If you’ve ever found yourself in need of some actionable parenting advice and tips to be a better parent, then this is a good course.
This course is about the lifestyle shift that comes with being a parent and how you can deal with the same.
- Learn how to be a parent that is helpful, and beneficial for the parents as well as the children.
- An understanding of the cognitive operations that cause the behavior
- Have tools and skills to deal with conflict and relationship matters
- Have a plan in place that will reduce or eliminate future emotional outburst and negative impressions
- A legitimate and human process that enables an environment of ideal family dynamics
- A reinforcement system in place to help with the challenges of parenting
Number of students enrolled: 438 students enrolled
Ratings: 4.2 out of 5
Review: “It is a very informative course”
Everyday Parenting: The ABCs of Child Rearing
Everyday Parenting: The ABCs of Child Rearing course will teach some of the best behavior-change techniques that will make your parenting a lot easier.
The course is packed with information that will help you raise children and adolescents as responsible adults without being assertive. Some of the techniques will help you with small changes with massive impacts such as changing your tone of voice, different phrasing and will also teach you ineffective parenting strategies you should avoid.
- Shareable Certificate
- 100% online
- Beginner Friendly
- Approx. 21 hours of course content
Number of students enrolled: 110,799 students enrolled
Ratings: 4.9 out of 5
Review: “Amazing course, it’s useful and joyful to learn all the way through. I love it! ”
Price: Enroll for Free