Last Updated on
Are you looking to improve your time management skills with Time management courses? In this post we are going to look at some of the best Time Management Courses & Classes with Pricing, USPs & Review you can do in 2020.
For any working professional or entreprenuer, time management is critical.
Even though you have 24 hours in a day, sometimes you feel overwhelmed and you do not have time to even complete essential tasks let alone run personal errands.
Time management courses and classes will teach some of the best time management techniques, tools and tricks that can increase your productivity and help you achieve more without burn out.
When I was working full time, I never used to have time for anything and after I quit my job to work for myself, it still looks like I have no time.
But now, I have started learning time management and using techniques such as batching to improve my productivity and get more things done.
One of the biggest challenges when trying to making a living from earning money online is that there is always so much to do and you keep jumping from one project to another.
6 Best Time Management Courses & Classes with Pricing, USPs & Review 
Productivity and time management for the overwhelmed (Udemy)
This course is designed to help people struggling in their way to help them achieve their goals.
Productivity and time management for the overwhelmed course focuses on three areas or segments. Although each is designed to transform from one another, each lecture is tagged with a concept so you can go back and work on a particular topic that is most useful to you.
This includes focusing on what you can control and what you can let go.
The second section is all about productivity and key concepts that you need to control to become responsible for productivity.
The best tricks and hacks aren’t fully utilized without starting with the right basics. And the final section builds on the foundation to implement proven productivity and time management operations and strategies. This greatly increases productivity.
- Controlling your mindset and energy levels to improve productivity
- Main reasons why your productivity is low.
- Increase your productivity by running new strategies throughout the day, make personal plans that fit your personality and style.
Number of students enrolled: 55,597 students
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Review: It is an excellent course to help you learn time management and other necessary etiquettes.
Time management mastery: Do more, stress less (Udemy)
In this course, you will master the techniques, strategies, hints, and tricks to get things done(stress-free).
You will also learn how to build a personal productivity system, create a to-do list system that is effective at home or work.
You will learn techniques to increase focus and cut down distractions and the decision and work priority framework to arrive at more efficient and effective priorities, decisions.
Learn to say yes (and no!) to the right things.
Determine how to switch off from work in the evening, on weekends, and vacation (no side effects) and how to mix relaxation with productivity.
Lectures on this course include exploring barriers to personal productivity, creating a task system, developing action plans to reduce distractions and increase concentration and creating personal rewards.
- Discover and utilize time management and productivity strategies
- Identify and resolve obstacles that prevent you from maximizing your time, productivity.
- Optimizing your time and productivity to suit your characteristics.
Number of students enrolled: 20,372
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Review: I took a lot of time management courses as I am someone who needs the proper guidance, but turns out this by far the best course that I have done so far.
Effective time management- get 10X more done in less time (Udemy)
This class will teach you the concept of task management.
Effective time management- get 10X more done in less time course instructs you how to complete more important tasks so that you get 10 times the returns on all the tasks you put in every hour.
Use the 20/80 rule and the principles of Parkinson’s law, you will ascertain how to add value to what you do in a limited time so that what you do has a 200-fold effect.
You will also learn how to distinguish the most important functions in your business that bring the most income and profit.
Also useful are tips and techniques on how to create a successful daily routine that consistently produces successful outcomes.
- Learn why task management is important.
- How to identify 20% of tasks that bring 80% results.
- Identify the 1% most important tasks in your business that offer the most revenue and gain.
- Three ways to attain things of great value.
- How to use Parkinson’s law.
Number of students enrolled: 52,795 students
Ratings: 4.3 out of 5
Review: Really loved how the instructor explained time management and gave the necessary steps.
Time and task management: time management techniques (Udemy)
Time and task management: time management techniques is a course by management consultant and author Joseph Phillips that teaches you how to do more things with less strain and more efficiently.
In this course you will learn how to manage a wide diversity of activities and to set additional value, manage obstacles that limit your choices, create a to-do list that works.
You will also learn how to experiment with time management strategies.
- Manage time and tasks more efficiently.
- Apply a few simple time management tricks right out.
- Certificate of accomplishment.
- Downloadable content.
Number of students enrolled: 10,491 students
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Review: It was a pretty good course. I liked it overall, definitely worth the cost.
Productivity machine: time management and productivity hacks (Udemy)
Productivity machine: time management and productivity hacks course teaches you how to develop productive skills.
This course shows the core foundation of world-class performers and how they set well-defined goals, plan and execute to achieve thier targets.
The course will also teach you common obstacles and how to focus on your most important tasks to make most of your time.
Productivity machine: time management and productivity hacks course is about being productive in every aspect of life including work, family, friends, health, or hobbies.
- Students will learn to develop a productivity machine
- How to manage your time in your personal and professional lives.
- How to set clear goals and develop a plan to achieve your goals.
- How to be productive in all aspects of life, including work, family, friends & health.
- How to focus on the most important thing is to work without interruption.
Number of students enrolled: 11,272 students
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Review: It was a very informative course, helped me with my time management issues.
Time management for professional (Udemy)
Time management includes ideas, tools, and techniques that help you utilize your time to the fullest.
Time management for professional courses teach you basic tasks of productivity such as handling e-mail, consolidating your time into various projects and how to use your time wisely.
Time management for professional course focuses on prioritizing tasks, improve concentration, and manage recurring distractions.
Learn how to get more done rather than just being busy and the course has high-quality video lectures with real-life scenarios, case studies, and exercises, as well as quizzes.
- Manage your time & increase productivity.
- List the tasks using techniques such as the emergency / key principle.
- Master the art of assigning authority.
- Learn when to say no. Plan your time using different methods like smart.
Number of students enrolled: 18,204 students
Ratings: 4.3 out of 5
Review: It was a very informative course, would recommend to everybody.
Work Smarter, Not Harder (Coursera)
Work Smarter, Not Harder Course teaches you some of the best techniques and tips for smarter time management.
Some of the things you will be learning with Work Smarter, Not Harder course is goal setting, scheduling, delegation and prioritization which are major hurdles to effective time management.
Work Smarter, Not Harder Course Teaches you:
- Plan effectively to achieve goals (professional and personal)
- Recognize and overcome common barriers to time management
- Time management tools
- How to Manage resources
- Prevent and manage crises
- How to delegate
- Managing expectations and saying “No” when required.
- Shareable certificate
- 100% Online
- Flexible deadlines
- 5 Hours of course content
Number of students enrolled: 342,468 already enrolled
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Review: “This course was quite helpful.”
Price: Enroll for Free
- On My Way App Review: How to Make Money, Pros & Cons in 2020 - October 28, 2020
- SidelineSwap Review: Fees, Pros, Cons & How to Make Money on SidelineSwap  - October 27, 2020
- 6 Best Websites to Find Voice Acting Jobs & Best Courses to Learn Voice Acting[ 2020] - October 23, 2020