Last Updated on 2 years by Anoob P T
Are you trying to find the Best Portfolio Analyzer? Here are 9 Best & Free Portfolio Analyzer with Features & Benefits in 2022.
A Portfolio Analyzer is a platform through which investors can measure profits from various investments based on different perspectives.
Different portfolio analyzers use different models to give results to users and here we are listing 9 best Portfolio Analyzer you can use.
After working full-time for more than 12 years, I switched to working for myself and trying to earn a living online.
If you are interested in the whole concept of making money online, you can check out some of my other posts including 10 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online without Investment, How to Earn Money from YouTube, how to earn money from Facebook and how to start a blog and make money.
I have also written a detailed post on How to Start an Online Business That Changes Your Life, How to Live a Simple Life And Be Happy–you can read it if you are interested.
I recently helped a client of mine generate $1000 in income from his YouTube channel that was not making any money and even you can do the same.
Earlier, I had co-founded a video company and raised $2 million in funding and then got fired from the company I started. I had done lot of testing and research on how to monetize YouTube and now I use the same skills to help other YouTubers.
You can read my full story here if you are interested.
9 Best & Free Portfolio Analyzer with Features & Benefits 
Table of Contents
Personal capital is a great tool to use to get a broader perspective about your financial situation. It has varied software technologies that guide you through your investments.
- Cash flow inspection for both credit and debit transactions
- Calculates your net worth
- Charts out a suitable retirement plan for you
- Reviews and analyzes your assets
- Appropriate allocation of assets through softwares
- You can have multiple accounts with multiple investments for no cost
- It shows you a balanced perspective of both risk and returns
- Both the website and app for Personal capital are simple to navigate
- Technical tools are used to interpret and safeguard you from risks
- It is completely free to use
Morning Star provides great assistance and customizes portfolios according to your data and interests.
- Provides a choice between free and premium membership
- Offers systematic analysis of portfolios using latest softwares
- Utilizes Visual aids for data representation
- It alerts you about all the price changes in the market
- Performs regular risk management strategies
- You do not have to manually input your data, your investment will be updated automatically
- Provides you with guided assistance to improve your asset allocation
- Application of filter based stock screeners
- Provides you a means to Import transactions and investments easily
- Has an efficient tracking software for price changes
Portfolio Visualizer is a helpful tool that is more suited for investors who already have experience and want to expand their portfolio.
- Helpful for those looking at foreign investments
- Provides technical advice by experts
- Offers more than seven strategies for you to optimize your finances
- Offers a regular check up on your investments
- Gives you a choice to pick tools according to your investing experience
- You also test your previous portfolios to understand where you were lacking
- Provides various simulations that you can test
- You can review all your budget allocation and opt for changing them too
SigFig is a free portfolio analyzer that also offers guided assistance for investments
- Provides you with the means to find out discrepancies in your portfolio
- Helps you diversify your investments from property investments to gold etc
- The robo-advisor provides accurate investment management
- It offers different strategies that lead you through tax deductions
- You can sync your investment accounts while using SigFig
- The SigFig Mobile App make portfolio access easy
- You can adjust your profile according to risk tolerance factors
- It provides insulation from risk
- Keeps a regular track on your spending levels
- You don’t have to pay any extra commission for the management of your portfolio
Quicken provides members to choose from the Starter, Premier, Deluxe and Home and Business options based on their investment requirements
- You can track your trade options
- Investment options based on careful analysis of risks and returns
- It has various version that can be used according your level of expertise
- You can sync your account with the stocks you have invested in
- It updates you on the performance of your investment regularly
- They have a retirement planner tool that curates a plan according to your data
- Extremely customizable report feature
- It moulds your portfolio according to market change
- Its X-ray tool is beneficial for the diversification of your portfolio
- Tracing is done with the cost factor in the forefront
- The Quicken app allows you to keep a check on your investment easily
Mint is an online portfolio analysis tool that connects you to financial institutions all over the United States
- Caters to make investing easier for beginners
- Provides you with recommendations based on the data you enter
- If you are a new investor then you can use mint to navigate through the intricacies of financial institutions
- It alerts you about potentially damaging investments
- No fee required to access this tracker, iit is completely free to use
- The Mint mobile app allows you to easily access your portfolio on the go
- You also get additional credit score for free
- You do not need to manually update your transactions
- High tech security to prevent fraudulent activity
Investment Account Manager
Investment Account Manager only helps you with investments and does not provide budgeting or other financial facilities.
- It has two versions, one for individual use and another for professional use
- Ratio analysis tool for the stock market
- Comparisons of financial benchmarks
- Download and input your data easily
- You are assisted to make the most lucrative investments
- It keeps a look out for varied financial assets
- It provides a complete and in depth analysis of your transactions
- There is no limit for the amount of portfolios you can track
- You get a free trial for three months
- Prompt tech support is provided for any grievances
Master Investor 6
With Master Investor 6 you can manage all your investments easily and also keep track of your assets.
- Provides a variety of technical indicators
- Offers latest trend analysis synopsis
- Investment returns are calculated automatically
- Allocates assets according to your preferences
- Detailed reports of asset allocation
- It calculates your net-worth automatically
- Individual investors can avail the facility of a personal portfolio manager
- You can customize your reports depending upon your interests
- One month free trial
Yahoo makes our list of best portfolio analyzer because thier tracking tool is easy to use and offers a list of options to optimize your portfolio.
- Available for both Android and iOS users
- The sophisticated investment analysis tool helps you to make profitable deals
- It updates you on the latest developments of the stock market
- Great tool for beginners
- You do not have to go through the tedious process of manually updating your data and can import it instead
- It provides easy and quick investment check ups
- The Yahoo finance tool is completely free to use
Frequently Asked Questions about Best Portfolio Analyzer
What is portfolio analysis tool?
A portfolio Analyzer helps you analyze the performance of your aggregate portfolio against self-selected benchmarks to arrive at decisions.
How can I evaluate my portfolio?
You can use any of the 9 best and free Portfolio Analyzer to evaluate your portfolio.
Does fidelity have a portfolio analyzer?
Yes Fidelity does have a portfolio analyzer for customers. You can find official link of Fidility Portfolio Analyzer here.
What is a lazy portfolio?
A Lazy portfolio is a portfolio designed to perform well in most market conditions for an extended period of time without changing asset allocation.
9 Best & Free Portfolio Analyzer
9 Best & Free Portfolio Analyzer Summary
Here are 9 Best & Free Portfolio Analyzer with Features & Benefits you can consider in 2022. Most of these portfolio analyzers are free and beginner friendly so even new investors can easily use them.
- 9 Best & Free Portfolio Analyzer
Most Portfolio Analyzer are free
Some Portfolio Analyzer require some time to understand features and usability.