Last Updated on 2 months by Anoob P
Are you wondering How to Buy Dogecoin in Canada? Here is a step by step guide on how to buy Dogecoin in Canada with Best Exchanges, Pros, Cons & Fees in 2021.
Dogecoin is a crypto currency created by Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer. Dogecoin was created as joke but now the cryptocurrency is becoming popular and even increasing in value.
Many people have made money by investing in cryptocurrency and if you are interested in the whole concept of making money online, you can check out some of my other posts including 10 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online without Investment, How to Earn Money from YouTube, how to earn money from Facebook and how to start a blog and make money.
I recently helped a client of mine generate $1000 in income from his YouTube channel that was not making any money and even you can do the same.
Earlier, I had co-founded a video company and raised $2 million in funding and then got fired from the company I started. I had done lot of testing and research on how to monetize YouTube and now I use the same skills to help other YouTubers.
You can read my full story here if you are interested.
How to Buy Dogecoin in Canada: Best Exchanges, Pros, Cons & Fees 
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a type of cryptocurrency that has attracted attention of investors recently. The low price and its unlimited supply are the main features of Dogecoin.
Dogecoin is very similar to Bitcoin and Ethereum that are now widely used as payment for cryptocurrencies.
The founders of Dogecoin created it as a joke because of the limited availability of Bitcoin.
Current Price of Dogecoin
As of July 6, 2020 current price of Dogecoin is $0.26
How to buy Dogecoin in Canada?
If you are wondering how to buy Dogecoin in Canada, there are 2 ways.
- It can be purchased using fiat currency directly from the cryptocurrency exchanges like NDAX, Binance.
- Another option is to buy other digital currencies like bitcoin and then trade it for Dogecoin on another platform.
Where to Buy Dogecoin in Canada
What is NDAX?
National Digital Asset Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange in Canada that can help you buy Dogecoin.
NDAX has been around since 2017 and charges one of the lowest rates for trading among all the other digital exchange platforms.
NDAX is a user-friendly platform and can be used by beginners and expert cryptocurrency traders alike.
- A total of 11 coins are supported
- DOGE, BTC, LINK, ETH, EOS, USDT, ADA, XRP, LTC, XLM, DOT
- It allows payments to be made via wire-transfer,Interac e-transfer, bank drafts and crypto deposits
- A bonus of $10 when a new account is opened and funded with a minimum of $100
What is Binance?
Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency platforms in the world.
Binance offers buyers and sellers to directly trade with zero transaction fees.
It offers three different types like basic, advanced, and the peer to peer platforms, which make it easier for beginners as well as experts to do trading.
Binance also provides a mobile app to check for live updates of the prices.
Noteably, Binance is one of the cheapest platforms for trading using digital currencies and giving a good trading experience to all the users.
- It supports more than 200 coins
- It allows the users to make payments via debit card, credit card, bank transfers, P2P and third party applications
- It depends on the type of account
- 0.10% for spot markets
- There is currently a 10% discount running on the site
What is CoinSquare?
CoinSquare started operations in 2014 and provides multiple options for funding and accepts deposits made using fiat currency.
CoinSquare is a highly secure and user-friendly platform that has a good customer support system to help users solve thier issues.
CoinSquare provides an option of Quick trade which allows the users to select any coin of their choice and the amount that they would like to spend via trading.
CoinSquare is designed to make trading in cryptocurrency simple and beginner friendly.
- It supports coins like DOGE, ETH, BTC, LTC, BSV, XRP, ETC, XLM, BCH, DASH
- Coinsquare supports payments via Interac e-Transfer and bank wire.
- A trading fees between 0.1% to 0.4% charged
- Withdrawal fees upto 2% is charged
What is Kraken?
Kraken is another good cryptocurrency platform that is used by a large number of crypto traders.
The platform charges low fees for the transactions and it is highly secured.
Kraken is a good option for anyone who wants to try out advanced tools of trading.
Kraken is touted as highly secure and keeps customers’ coins safe and prevents any form of hacks.
Kraken also educates users on how to keep their accounts safe from threats.
- More than 50 coins are supported by the platform
- Payments can be done via bank transfer, wire transfer
What is Huobi?
Huobi is one of the leading digital exchange platforms for Dogecoin.
Huobi has a user-friendly interface that can be used to trade without any issues.
Huobi provides good customer service, has large number of cryptocurrencies include Dogecoin and there are options for margin and futures trading.
- More than 300 crypto currencies are supported
- Supports nearly 60 payment methods like Credit card, bank transfer, C2C
- Fee as low as 0.2% is charged
What is Crypto.com?
Crypto.com is a digital exchange platform that is used for trading more than 100 cryptocurrencies.
It is a good platform for anyone who would like to buy, sell as well as earn from the trade of cryptocurrencies.
Crypto.com offers low charges and ensures secure transactions.
Interestingly, crypto.com offers its own coin and it helps to easily convert fiat currencies into crypto format.
It is one of the best trading platforms for earning high rates of interest and can be used to buy Dogecoin in Canada.
- It supports more than 100 coins
- Payments can be done via bank transfer
- The fees charged depends on the type of account
- It starts with a rate of 0.40%
How to Keep Dogecoin in Canada?
- Many exchanges provide the option to store Dogecoins. So, you can leave it on the exchange from where you have purchased it.
- Storing in a personal crypto wallet ensures security for your assets
- Storing in Dogecoin wallet,MultiDoge (light wallet) or Dogecoin Core (full wallet) are some of the other options.
Frequently Asked Questions about How to Buy Dogecoin in Canada
Where can I buy Dogecoin stock in Canada?
You can try CoinSquare, Crypto.com, Binance, Kraken, Huobi, NDAX to buy Dogecoin in Canada.
What platform can I buy Dogecoin in Canada?
CoinSquare, Crypto.com, Binance, Kraken, Huobi, NDAX are some of the platforms to buy Dogecoin in Canada.
Can u buy Dogecoin in Canada?
Yes, Dogecoin is legal in Canada and you can buy through CoinSquare, Crypto.com, Binance, Kraken, Huobi, NDAX cryptocurrency platforms.
What is the best way to buy Dogecoin?
You can buy Dogecoin through CoinSquare, Crypto.com, Binance, Kraken, Huobi, NDAX cryptocurrency platforms.
- Sittercity Reviews, Pros, Cons, Requirements & How to Make Money Using Sittercity  - September 7, 2021
- What is Hidden Cache Android & How to Clear Hidden Cache Android: Step By Step Guide  - September 5, 2021
- Gustaf Skarsgård Vikings, Net Worth, Movies, Wife & How Gustaf Skarsgård Made Money  - September 4, 2021