Last Updated on 5 months by Anoob P
Are you looking for CitizenShipper Review? In this post, we are going to look at CitizenShipper Review including Pros, Cons & How to Make Money Using CitizenShipper in 2021.
CitizenShipper is a platform that can be used to ship couriers that cannot be sent via normal carriers and it is a platform that can be used to make some money on the side.
If you are interested in the whole concept of making money online, you can check out some of my other posts including 10 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online without Investment, How to Earn Money from YouTube, how to earn money from Facebook and how to start a blog and make money.
I recently helped a client of mine generate $1000 in income from his YouTube channel that was not making any money and even you can do the same.
Earlier, I had co-founded a video company and raised $2 million in funding and then got fired from the company I started. I had done lot of testing and research on how to monetize YouTube and now I use the same skills to help other YouTubers.
You can read my full story here if you are interested.
CitizenShipper Review: Pros, Cons & How to Make Money Using CitizenShipper 
What is CitizenShipper?
CitizenShipper is an American online marketplace, which connects people who want to ship couriers to a place, with drivers who are already driving to the place.
It is an auction-based company and gives full freedom to the customers to choose the desired driver.
CitizenShipper has some tools that help customers pick the right driver and help their package get delivered seamlessly.
Official website of CitizenShipper: https://citizenshipper.com/
How CitizenShipper Works
CitizenShipper is simple both for the consumer and drivers.
If you want to know how CitizenShipper works for drivers, you can watch this video.
List your shipment
The first step is to list your shipment.
CitizenShipper provides you with a form in which you must fill in the details such as what product are you willing to ship from where and the destination.
Apart from this you can mention all the minute details and precautions that must be taken to safely deliver the product.
Providing detailed information helps Citizen Shipper to connect you with the perfect transporter.
Select Your Driver
After listing your shipment, you need to Select your Driver.
CitizenShipper sends your listing to the registered drivers, and the interested drivers will start sending you, their quotes.
Now you can go with the driver of your choice.
Make sure you check driver’s profile, the credentials and experience listed with citizen shipper before finalising your driver.
Stay in touch
CitizenShipper asks its drivers to have multiple channels of communication with the customer, so that the customer can keep track of the shipment and make any changes en route, if needed.
Rate and Review
Rating and reviewing your experience and the driver help CitizenShipper to better analyse the performance and improve the service.
It also helps new customers, as they can chose the driver based on his experience and the ratings he has got.
To know more about how CitizenShipper works, you can check this link.
CitizenShipper Available Countries & Locations
CitizenShipper is available in all 50 U.S. states and in Canada
- Perfect Match – CitizenShipper allows you to choose your driver with the specified mode of transport. You can talk to the driver and have a one-to-one conversation with him. This ensures you know the driver and have a perfect match every time.
- Tools making the right choice- CitizenShipper has integrated Bidding system, instant messaging and in-depth review tools that help the customer better analyse his/her choices.
- Fast, reliable, and efficient – the whole process is fast, and you can rely on our services.
- Makes Experience personalised- Since you get to contact the driver one to one, you get a personalised experience and may even end up making friends with them.
Types of Transport available on CitizenShipper
The transporters are mostly drivers who are going from one place to another, and on their way, they agree to transport your goods.
The mode of transport is by road, and the type of transport will depend on what you want to be transported.
How to Join CitizenShipper as a Driver
Joining CitizenShipper as a driver involves few simple steps.
- Click on the Become a driver link on the CitizenShipper website
- Check the items that you are willing to ship
- Enter your name, e-mail, and password(new).
After logging in you will be directed to your dashboard where you can fill in the remaining details like the routes you go to and edit your profile.
To join CitizenShipper you can click this official link.
You will also have to go through a screening process before joining CitizenShipper.
How to Make Money on CitizenShipper
You can make money on CitizenShipper by signing up as a driver, stating your quotes and delivering the stated commodity.
How much money you make on CitizenShipper will depend on various factors like type of shipment, location etc, so you can sign up for the platform and check available gigs.
How Much Money can you expect from CitizenShipper?
The prices are quotes by individual drivers, so more or less how much you make is set by you only.
According to CitizenShipper statistics, an average driver makes anywhere between $8,000 and $10,000 per month.
We found that this is little exaggerated, but you can expect to make decent income by delivering packages.
Pros of CitizenShipper
- Environment friendly – As the driver is already going to your desired destination, giving him your commodity will save the transportation cost and the pollution caused by vehicle. because otherwise vehicles would have to go on the same route to the same place twice.
- Personalised experience – You can have one to one conversation with your driver and can build a trustworthy and healthy relationship with him.
- How much you pay or receive can be chosen by you – If you are a CitizenShipper driver, the prices are quoted by you and if you are a customer, you have different quotes from different drivers available and you can choose the price which best fits your budget. So, it’s both helpful for the driver and the customer
Cons of CitizenShipper
- Tiring job- Being a truck driver driving on long highways can be a tiring job where sometimes you can’t even guarantee that you will get a proper meal en route.
- Difficult to compete with quoted prices- There are multiple drivers available with their quoted prices. Sometimes, the competition can be tough, and your quoted price can be too much or too less according to other drivers’ quotes piece and customers budget, respectively.
- Can become monotonous after a while- Driving can become monotonous if you are driving on longer routes over a long period of time.
In this section, we are going to look at CitizenShipper review from around the web.
We will also try to bring you one positive and one negative review of CitizenShipper so that you get a general idea about the platform.
You can read more reviews about CitizenShipper here
CitizenShipper Positive Review
This user seems to be very happy with the service offered by CitizenShipper and has given a full star rating.
CitizenShipper Negative Review
This user had a poor experience with CitizenShipper and has raised a complaint that the CitizenShipper kept the fees regardless of the quality of service.
CitizenShipper Customer Support
CitizenShipper has a customer support team if you want to get in touch with them for any issues.
You can reach the team at CitizenShipper here: firstname.lastname@example.org
CitizenShipper Social Media Handles
CitizenShipper is also active on social media channels, you can use these handles to also get in touch with the company.
There are few CitizenShipper Alternatives which you can also consider if you are looking to join the platform to make some extra income.
Frequently Asked Questions about CitizenShipper
Is CitizenShipper legitimate?
Yes CitizenShipper is a legitimate company.
How much does CitizenShipper cost?
There are different pricing ranges for different offerings, ranging from $69 to $99. For detailed pricing, please refer this link.
How much can you make with CitizenShipper?
According to CitizenShipper website an average driver makes anywhere between $8,000 and $10,000 per month–which is bit of an exaggeration.
How do you get paid on CitizenShipper?
You can get paid on CitizenShipper via Cash, Check, Paypal or credit card. As a driver, you need to discuss with the customer regarding payment modes. You can refer this link for more information.
How do I cancel CitizenShipper?
To completely cancel your account on CitizenShipper, use the Cancel account button. This is irreversible.
How much do you tip a pet transporter?
Average of $10-20 for small moves and tip can even be $20-50 for long distance moves.
How much does an animal transporter make?
Depends on location and the type of moving company the driver is associated with.
How does citizen shipper work?
Sign up, fill your details, choose your routes and pick a gig.
- Canada Drives Review: Pros, Cons, Features, Loans & Inventory  - September 26, 2021
- Simplii Financial Online Banking: Products, Fees, Pros, Cons & Reveiw  - September 26, 2021
- OnlineBookClub Reviews, Pros, Cons & How to Make Money Using OnlineBookClub  - September 23, 2021
CitizenShipper is a platform that can be used to ship couriers that cannot be sent via normal carriers and it is a platform that can be used to make some money on the side. In many cases, CitizenShipper is a great way to send couriers and most of the folks who work on CitizenShipper are also fairly satisfied. However, there are few complaints from certain users. Overall, CitizenShipper has 4.73 stars from 792 reviews on BBB which means most users are satisfied using the service.
Environment friendly – As the driver is already going to your desired destination, giving him your commodity will save the transportation cost and the pollution caused by vehicle. because otherwise vehicles would have to go on the same route to the same place twice.
Personalised experience -You can have one to one conversation with your driver and can build a trustworthy and healthy relationship with him.
How much you pay or receive can be chosen by you -If you are a CitizenShipper driver, the prices are quoted by you and if you are a customer, you have different quotes from different drivers available and you can choose the price which best fits your budget. So, it’s both helpful for the driver and the customer
Tiring job-Being a truck driver driving on long highways can be a tiring job where sometimes you can’t even guarantee that you will get a proper meal en route.
Difficult to compete with quoted prices-</strong> There are multiple drivers available with their quoted prices. Sometimes, the competition can be tough, and your quoted price can be too much or too less according to other drivers’ quotes piece and customers budget, respectively.
Can become monotonous after a while- Driving can become monotonous if you are driving on longer routes over a long period of time.