Last Updated on 4 months by Anoob P
In this post, we are going to look at Gigsmart Reviews, Pros, Cons and how to make money using Gigsmart in 2022.
|What is It?||GigSmart is an e-market place ( available as an app and a website) for staffing across requirements for manpower, ideas and skills which can be used to find local gigs.|
|Average Income||Average salary of $55,000 per year|
|Available Countries||Only United States, all 50 states|
|Fees||25% for worker, starting at $90 for employer|
|Main Features||Complete gigs and get paid|
|Are Complaints Reported||Yes, some users have reported of poor customer support and payment issues for hours worked.|
|Is Gigsmart Legit||Yes, Gigsmart is a legit staffing company operating across all 50 states in the United States.|
If you like doing small tasks such as surveys, then you can also join a platform called ClixSense or YSense to earn some extra dollars on the side. I have made some money on YSense so I can safely recommend it without thinking twice.
After working full-time for more than 12 years, I switched to working for myself and trying to earn a living online.
If you are interested in the whole concept of making money online, you can check out some of my other posts including 10 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online without Investment, How to Earn Money from YouTube, how to earn money from Facebook and how to start a blog and make money.
I have also written a detailed post on How to Start an Online Business That Changes Your Life, How to Live a Simple Life And Be Happy–you can read it if you are interested.
I recently helped a client of mine generate $1000 in income from his YouTube channel that was not making any money and even you can do the same.
Earlier, I had co-founded a video company and raised $2 million in funding and then got fired from the company I started. I had done lot of testing and research on how to monetize YouTube and now I use the same skills to help other YouTubers.
You can read my full story here if you are interested.
GigSmart Review: Pros, Cons & How to Make Money 
What is GigSmart?
GigSmart is an e-market place ( available as an app and a website) for staffing across requirements for manpower, ideas and skills which can be used to find local gigs.
GigSmart connects people searching for jobs or wanting to get hired, with businesses or companies hence giving them a chance to find a suitable job.
This platform acts as a link between two types of users i.e. the one who is searching for work / job and the other who provides the work / job.
The jobs provided here are flexible according to the need, it can be both full-time or part-time decided mutually by the job giver and job taker.
Official website of Gigsmart: https://gigsmart.com/
How GigSmart Works?
GigSmarts connects anyone looking for manpower or labour with the individual looking for work.
The employer uploads any type of Gigs that he wants labour for and the individual who is looking for a job can apply for the Gig that he wants to work for.
Gigs are basically the tasks or jobs that a person wants to provide to people.
Gigs involve work from almost all types of industries, it can be a job of driving, construction, warehouse services, delivery services, hospitality, retail and more. Gigs here can be of hourly shifts, part-time or full-time permanent opportunities.
A job seeker can easily find a gig that he finds the most suitable and can apply for it.
There are some features that make Gigsmart a unique platform among other gig working platforms.
Some of the features of Gigsmart include:
- Wide Range of Gigs : The jobs offered on GigSmart are not limited to any industry or specialised course, skills etc. Gigs here are widely ranging covering jobs from almost all types of industries which includes : food services, delivery services, packers & movers, construction work, residential work and much more.
- Cost-Effective : There are no particular compulsory charges that have to be paid by the employer or employee on giving or taking the job. The employer posts about gigs and work opportunities on GigSmart for free and the job seeker can apply for the job on GigSmart for free. The fee that shall be paid on completing the gig is solely based on the agreement between the employer and employee.
- Reliable Pay System : Payment on GigSmart is done after you complete the gig and the requester is satisfied with the work done. GigSmart has a worker wallet where all your fee for the work done is transferred. Add your payment information correctly to avoid delays in receiving your gig payment and once the fee is credited to your worker wallet you can choose how’d you like to transfer the funds out of your worker wallet.
- Fast : In this competitive work-environment, GigSmart helps in giving and getting jobs as easy and as fast as possible. GigSmart has surely taken the traditional job searching way to a new level helping businesses connect with employees easily and within minutes.
Being a widely ranging job providing app, GigSmart provides opportunities for both, skilled and unskilled job seekers.
An individual who is 18 or above can apply for a gig based on preference, skills or experience.
The individual should be mature enough to sign a legal contract, undertake a responsibility and understand the work given to him.
How to join GigSmart?
GigSmart provides the easiest way to find and get started with a job of your choice.
On downloading the GigSmart app the user just needs to go on his worker profile.
From here you have to add some important information such as name, address, contact, work history, education, other qualifications, certifications etc.
This helps the requester to better understand you and the job that is most suitable for you.
After verifying your phone number and email address, GigSmart provides you with all the new working opportunities and gigs available.
How to make money on GigSmart?
On completing the verification of your phone number and email address, when a requester views your worker profile and is interested in hiring you, they can contact you through GigSmart messaging feature.
Once the requester makes the offer and you agree to do the gig you can discuss the rest of the details like when is the gig to be completed and how you will get paid.
On completing the gig the requester just inspects the work done and if he’s satisfied with the performance, your agreed funds are transferred to your worker wallet.
Make sure to add your payment information correctly to avoid any delays in receiving the payment, after the payment is credited in your worker wallet you can choose how’d you like to transfer it out from the wallet.
How much does GigSmart Pay?
On undertaking the gig and the responsibility to complete it you start the work, once you are at the site or job you start your gig clock provided within the app or the requester can start the gig clock and your work time starts.
You can also pause it if you need unpaid breaks in between the work or working days and should inform the employer of it as well.
On completing the full gig the employer ends your gig clock.
Then the work done is inspected by the employer, if the work done is good and the employer is satisfied with your performance, your payment is transferred to your worker account.
According to the reports the average pay of a worker on GigSmart was between $17-$20 per hour.
There are some pros to working on GigSmart when compared to other gig working platforms.
Some of the pros of Gigsmart include:
- GigSmart provides work opportunities and work experience without putting in much effort in finding a job.
- Wide range of Gigs and opportunities.
- Easy to apply or sign up.
- Flexible working hours.
- Helps companies and businesses in filling up the job positions fast.
There are some cons too to working on Gigsmart which you should be aware of before joining the platfrom.
Some of the cons of Gigsmart include:
- If you don’t respond to 3 or more gigs, you may not receive notifications for other gigs as well.
- Gigs are impromptu and for a short time so you should keep an eye on the notifications about the new opportunities as there are many applicants and once you miss it the gig may be transferred to someone else.
- Gigs can be hourly or part-time. Full-time jobs opportunities are not very easy to get and there’s no guarantee of getting a permanent job.
GigSmart has a 5-star rating on Apple iOS Store, G2 and a 4.2-star rating on Google play, Android which means most users using GigSmart are satisfied with the platform.
However, there are some complaints about the platform as well.
GigSmart is a legit app and website that works simply for providing various job opportunities to job seekers and helps businesses to add new manpower and do recruiting and staffing of labour easily.
In thsi section, we are going to show you one positive and one negative review of GigSmart so that you get an actual picture of the platform before joining.
Gigsmart Positive Review
You can read more GigSmart reviews here
Gigsmart Negative Review
You can read more GigSmart reviews here
GigSmart Customer Contact Information
GigSmart has an active customer support team that will help you resolve any issues or help you with getting started.
GigSmart Social Media handles
GigSmart also has active presence on most social media channels so if you want, you can also get in touch with the GigSmart team using these official handles.
Is GigSmart Safe?
GigSmart provides job seekers with flexible gigs and requesters with a number of applicants and if the requester is verified, most likely the gig would also be safe.
According to most reviews, GigSmart is a safe and legit app to find local gigs and get paid.
Frequently Asked Questions about GigSmart
What are some apps like Instawork?
Gigsmart, ShiftGig are some platforms like Instawork.
How much can you earn on Instawork?
Between minimum wage in your state and $25 per hour.
Is GigSmart Legit?
Yes, GigSmart is a legit company with around 4.5 star rating across iOS Store and Playstore.
- Paramount Plus Xbox: How to Watch, Pricing, Installation  - October 3, 2022
- 10 Best, Free Instagram Stalker App in 2022 - September 30, 2022
- Linkello Call Plans, Pros, Cons, Review  - September 29, 2022
GigSmart is an e-market place ( available as an app and a website) for staffing across requirements for manpower, ideas and skills which can be used to find local gigs. GigSmart has a 5-star rating on Apple iOS Store, G2 and a 4.2-star rating on Google play, Android which means most users using GigSmart are satisfied with the platform. However, there are some complaints about GigSmart as well.
Easily find local gigs with GigSmart
Payment on Time
Gigs based on your skills/experience might not be available on GigSmart