Are you looking for Sigtrack Reviews? In this post, we are going to look at Sigtrack Reviews, Requirements, Fees, Pros & How to Make Money Using Sigtrack in 2021.
Sigtrack is a data entry company that can be used to make money online.
If you are interested in the whole concept of making money online, you can check out some of my other posts including 10 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online without Investment, How to Earn Money from YouTube, how to earn money from Facebook and how to start a blog and make money.
I recently helped a client of mine generate $1000 in income from his YouTube channel that was not making any money and even you can do the same.
Earlier, I had co-founded a video company and raised $2 million in funding and then got fired from the company I started. I had done lot of testing and research on how to monetize YouTube and now I use the same skills to help other YouTubers.
You can read my full story here if you are interested.
You should also note that data entry work cannot replace a full-time income, however, if you like doing small surveys and earning few dollars on the side, you can consider joining Clixsene or YSense.
Sigtrack Reviews, Requirements, Fees, Pros & How to Make Money Using Sigtrack 
What is Sigtrack
Sigtrack is a data entry company which hires freelancers for data entry work.
The official website of Sigtrack data entry company is https://sigtrack.net.
The daily work comprises updating voter registration along with verifying the data processing signature.
The other information that the company gathers are affidavits, petition signatures and voter registration information. The company uses a team of freelancers so that it can keep expenses to minimum.
Sigtrack is a home based data entry opportunity for freelancers who are the residents of the United States.
The data which you entered must be accurate and you will be paid according to that. You are responsible for your own accuracy which you should try to keep an average of 95% for your first 1000 units.
You can choose the job that you will be doing after checking for the specifications required for each job type.
Business expenses, tax payments, and equipment charges are your own responsibility, and you should pay them. The company does not pay you for them.
How does Sigtrack Work
Sigtrack works by hiring freelancers who can tag signatures. Data tagging means marking a signature line and seeing whether the signature is matching against the voter database or not. The matching can be a hard match, soft match, or non-match.
There are various criteria along which a signature is judged. Few of those are obvious nicknames or first names only can match, middle names can be skipped, and the city name the street name can be misspelled but the street number cannot.
Since the work includes looking in the signature and verifying it with the voter database, you are recommended to have a dual monitor setup so that you can easily match and verify the data.
There is a leaderboard on the website on which top performers are listed and listed under categories: Bronze star, silver star, and sapphire
On the website there is an app guide which will guide you through the installation process. It also provides a detailed chapter section which covers installation. Essentials, search and tag, badges, and peer review. You can go through these detailed chapters and look at what work you will be doing and how exactly Sigtrack works.
How to Join Sigtrack
To join Sigtrack you will need a video with the following details. The video should contain:
- 3-second video of your face
- Drivers’ license
- State ID
As of now, Sigtrack is only available for residents of the U.S so any ID proof that you are a resident of The United States is necessary to get started.
The focus of the camera should be on the text of your ID so that it can easily be read if necessary.
You are supposed to email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigtrack receives thousands of applications every day and thus the waiting period increases. The emails are processed and queued in about a week then you will get a response from them for the father joining process.
The only application process that sigtrack accepts is through email. They don’t do any interviews on Face Book or ask for money in order to sign up.
To get started as a Freelance data entry operator on SigTrack, you can use this official link.
Please note: Sigtrack is currently not accepting new applications.
Sigtrack Requirements or Qualifications
To get started with Sigtrack you must have few requirements which are as follows:
- You must be a US resident by various election laws to be able to do the work.
- You should not be a resident of California or Massachusetts
- You must have a paypal account in order to receive your payments.
- Your computer must have an operating system that has Windows 10, Mac OS 10.13, or Mac OS 10.14 if you have an over start Windows 7 SP 1, that also should work.
- A dual monitor setup is highly recommended, though not required. If you have a high-resolution tablet such as an ipad you can use it as a second monitor.
- You must also have a high-speed Internet connection
Sick track does not charge any fees for signing up or for the training that they provide to you for doing the job.
How Much Money Can You Make with Sigtrack?
The pay for each work has a base rate which is split between the user who enters the data originally and the user who verifies the accuracy of the data.
The money gets split between the 2 freelancers and it depends on the error percentage.
For example if the base rate of a day’s work is $140 and your data is 90% accurate, then you will get paid 50% of the base rate.
That is 50% of $140 which is equal to $70. The minimum pay is 50% of the base rate and you cannot get paid less than that. The higher the accuracy the more would be paid.
You have to go through a learning curve before expecting to get paid therefore you are advised to treat your first 20 hours as practice.
Different users working with different monitors can identify errors easily and therefore have more accuracy.
Pros of Sigtrack
- There is no prior experience needed in order to do a job with Sigtrack. You only need to be a US resident.
- Since the workers mostly entry level you and you are provided training anyone who can grasp the concept can easily do the job
- You can work for flexible hours at Sigtrack, you can set your own hours. The company will provide the work and it depends on you how long you take to complete it.
- It is the perfect time to work and can easily fit in your schedule.
- During season there’s plenty of work available so you will not run out of work
- At first may not seem like much but if you are delivering quality content then you can start making good money. Average earnings you can expect is close to 4 cents per signature and 15 cents for handling registrations.
Cons of Sigtrack
- You must be a US citizen and have a PayPal account.
- The video that you send must have your ID clearly visible so that it can be verified. If the text on ID cannot be read properly, your applications may be rejected.
- The extra work equipment that you require, that is dual monitors screen or higher speed Internet connections may add an extra expense
- The work is seasonal and works mostly during election season and you may not get paid regularly throughout the year
- After a while, the work tends to get boring because of its monotony.
In this section, we are going to look at some Sigtrack reviews on the web.
We will also show you one positive and one negative review of Sigtrack so that you can get a general idea about the platform.
Sigtrack Positive Review
Sigtrack Negative Review
You can read more Sigtrack reviews here
Sigtrack Customer Contact Information
Sigtrack has a customer support team that responds to general queries and complaints.
If you need any support using Sigtrack, you can reach the Sigtrack customer support team using the following details.
Sigtrack Email email@example.com
Official Link https://sigtrack.net/
Sigtrack Social Media Accounts
Sigtrack does not seem to be active on common social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
If you need to get in touch with Sigtrack team, you can write an email to the address mentioned above.
If you are looking to find work as a data entry operator, there are some Sigtrack alternatives that you can also consider.
Some of the popular Sigtrack alternatives are:
Frequently Asked Questions about Sigtrack
Is Sigtrack legitimate?
Yes, Sigtrack is a legitimate company. Url of Sigtrack is https://sigtrack.net.
Is Axion Data Entry Services legit?
Yes, Axion Data Entry is a legitimate company.
What is SIG track?
Sigtrack is a data entry company which hires freelancers for data entry work.
- How LeBron James Net Worth is $1 Billion, Career & How LeBron James Makes Money  - July 28, 2021
- FlirtBucks Reviews, Pros, Cons, Requirements & How to Make Money on FlirtBucks  - July 25, 2021
- Derrick Jaxn Net Worth, Divorce, Wife, Career & How Derrick Jaxn Made Money  - July 21, 2021
Sigtrack is a data entry company which hires freelancers for data entry work. Overall Sigtrack has 3.5 star rating out of 5 and there are some complaints about the platform. If you are interested in being a data entry operator, you can consider Sigtrack as there is no joining fees or training fees.
There is no prior experience needed in order to do a job with Sigtrack. You only need to be a US resident.
Since the workers mostly entry level you and you are provided training anyone who can grasp the concept can easily do the job
You can work for flexible hours at Sigtrack, you can set your own hours. The company will provide the work and it depends on you how long you take to complete it.
It is the perfect time to work and can easily fit in your schedule.
During season there’s plenty of work available so you will not run out of work
You get paid decently. At first may not seem like much but if you are delivering quality content then you can start making good money. Approximately you can earn 3.7 cents per signature and 15 cents for handling registrations.
You must be a US citizen and have a PayPal account.
The video that you send must have your ID clearly visible so that it can be verified. If the text on ID cannot be read properly, your applications may be rejected.
The extra work equipment that you require, that is dual monitors screen or higher speed Internet connections may add an extra expense
The work is seasonal and works mostly during election season and you may not get paid regularly throughout the year
After a while, the work tends to get boring because of its monotony.