Are you considering Hanahaus Palo Alto? In this post, we are going to look at Hanahaus Palo Alto coworking including Hanahaus Amenities, Pricing, Images & Reviews in 2021.
Before you look at Hanahaus Palo Alto, it will be helpful to go through our guide on Ultimate Guide on Coworking: Benefits, Advantages & Disadvantages. This guide will give you unbiased information about advantages & disadvantages of coworking and help you decide whether a coworking space is essential for your business.
You can also check out our post Difference Between Hot Desk & Fixed Desk: Everything You Need to Know so that you can choose the right type of coworking package for your business.
We have also written a very detailed post on Coworking Benefits, Advantages & Perks You Should Know Before Moving into A Regular Office Space–you can quickly go through this post too.
Hanahaus Palo Alto: Amenities, Pricing, Images & Reviews 
HanaHaus is a spacious workspace where the complete focus is on three C’s – creativity, connections, and collaborations.
HanaHaus is the perfect venue for entrepreneurs, artists, designers, writers, etc. HanaHaus coworking space in Palo Alto is a blessing for South Californian entrepreneurs, built by the global software behemoth SAP.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, HanaHaus is designed to collaborate and promote learning.
HanaHaus Palo Alto takes special care of members by providing them with multiple opportunities to make connections with the like-minded crowds at community events. HanaHaus offers open seating areas, meeting rooms and private offices at affordable prices. HanaHaus is equipped with power plugs in their ergonomic furniture for charging gadgets.
Hanahaus Palo Alto Amenities
- Onsite Cafe: HanaHaus offers amazing services at an in-built Blue Bottle Cafe. Blue Bottle Cafe provides Espresso, Americano, Latte, Mocha or Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate and Pastries.
- Meeting Rooms: HanaHaus offers a wide range of meeting rooms and conference spaces. These rooms can be utilised for interviews, meetings or presentations. You can hire meeting rooms and conference rooms on an hourly basis.
- Events: HanaHaus brings forth an amazing opportunity of networking at their community events. These community events include musical events, workshops, lectures, etc.
- Event Spaces: HanaHaus allows you to host your events on their event spaces. The highest capacity for event space is 150 people.
- Lounge: The perfect place to rest in HanaHaus is the lounge area which is equipped with comfortable couches.
- Support Staff: HanaHaus, Palo Alto is outstanding when it comes to full-time support staff. The support staff is just a call away for the members at this coworking space.
- White Boards: White Boards are available at open, semi-private and private spaces. Moreover, there are two rooms which have walls that double up as whiteboards at HanaHaus.
- Locker Storage: If you don’t want to carry your stuff back home at the end of the day, then you can keep your stuff safe in the private lockers at HanaHaus.
- Fast Internet: HanaHaus, Palo Alto provides high-speed internet services for its members.
- AV equipment: HanaHaus has all the office equipment for your work, from playing a video to sliding pages on the monitor.
- Mothers’ Nursing Room: At HanaHaus, you can avail for a nursing room for your privacy.
Membership Plans at HanaHaus Palo Alto
HanaHaus coworking spaces offer a wide range of packages as their membership plans. You may hire hot desks, semi-private workspace or a fully-private workspace. The membership plans for each seating option are charged on an hourly basis. Read below to know more about membership plans of HanaHaus Palo Alto.
Open Seating/ Hot Desks
HanaHaus has an open seating space which is set in a cafe-style arrangement. The open seating space includes seats kept in the middle just below the glass ceiling. The membership plans for a hot desk start from $3 per hour.
Irrespective of the number of your team members, HanaHaus provides amazing seating options for your team. The seating options consists of desks, chairs and sofas which have been placed next to windows. The different kinds of Group seatings available at HanaHaus, Palo Alto are:
- Lounge Seat Group: This is a very simple kind of group seating for four people. This seating includes a glass table in the middle, surrounded by comfortable couches or sofas. The membership fees for a lounge seat group is $10 per hour. The membership plan for Lounge Seat Group is inclusive of a whiteboard and movable desks.
- Budapest Seat Group: The name of this seating arrangement is kept after a beautiful Hungarian Hospital. The Budapest seating arrangement consists of a semi-private workspace along with whiteboards and four chairs. The membership plan for hiring a Budapest Seat Group at Hanahaus, Palo Alto is $35 per hour.
- Capetown Seat Group: The name of this semi-private workspace has been kept after a port city in South Africa. The seats available for this particular Group seating option can vary from ten to twenty. This group seating comes with huge windows, a round table and work desks. The membership fees for hiring the Capetown Seat Group is $50 for an hour.
- Group Table: HanaHaus offers two tables, sixteen seats and a whiteboard for the Group Table seating option. The membership fees for hiring a Group Table at HanaHaus is $20 for an hour.
HanaHaus coworking space has a variety of private seating options for your important meetings. The membership plans for private seating options are listed below.
- Quiet Room Sydney: Quiet Room at HanaHaus is equipped with a long desk, two chairs, power plugs and glass walls. The glass walls in the Quiet Room will eliminate the disruptive sounds coming from the common area. The membership fees for hiring Quiet Room at HanaHaus, Palo Alto is $25 for an hour.
- Quiet Room Shanghai: The Quiet Room Shanghai is widely known for being the twin of Quiet Room Sydney at HanaHaus. The Quiet Room Shanghai can be utilised for conducting job interviews or meeting with clients. The membership fees for hiring a Quiet Room Shanghai at HanaHaus is $25 per hour.
- Conference Room Berlin: The Conference Room Berlin at HanaHaus offers HD monitor, white table, whiteboard and high-speed internet facilities. All the walls of the room can be used as a whiteboard. The Conference Room Berlin can accommodate 12 people at one time. The membership fees for hiring Conference Room Berlin starts from $75 per hour.
- Conference Room Bangalore: The Conference Room Bangalore can be called as the twin of Conference Room Berlin at HanaHaus. The Conference Room Bangalore consists of a white table, whiteboard and HD monitor. The membership fees of Conference Room Bangalore is $75 per hour.
- Maker Room Silicon Valley: The Maker Room Silicon Valley is the first option for every creative person in Palo Alto. The Maker Room Silicon Valley is suitable for conducting workshop and training sessions. The membership for Maker Room Silicon Valley is $75 per hour.
Hanahaus Reviews, Palo Alto
Romanas Zontovicius comments about Hanahaus as “Just as the title suggests – this is my favourite coworking space in Palo Alto. The biggest advantage that I see is that you can rent a chair, a desk or a conference room on an hourly basis. Time spent at HanaHaus is usually the most productive time of the day for my work.”
Another member of HanaHaus, Venkatram Murthy says, “Great ambience and freedom to sit and chat at Hanahaus. A perfect place for all creative and intelligent interactive discussions.” Roy Naitan says, “Great place to work! Meeting space reservations are extremely useful. Blue Bottle is also a plus at HanaHaus.”
HanaHaus, Palo Alto has been built over 15,000 sqft of space. The original building of HanaHaus was built-in late 1920s. The name of the original building was widely known as New Varsity Theatre. HanaHaus is located near University Ave which is home to a huge number of cafes. The Blue Bottle Cafe which is in-built at HanaHaus is a perfect cafe and dining place. HanaHaus offers free parking facilities for its members.
Call at: 1650 326 1263
Address: 456 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301, United States