Are you looking for Real Estate Domain Name Ideas? In this post, we are going to look at how to choose a catchy real estate domain name, SEO benefits and examples of real estate domain names.
If you are interested, you can also check our post of 15 Free Business Name Generator to Find the Best Company Names [2021 List].
While you are building your real estate online business, it might also be useful to start a YouTube channel as many successful real estate businesses are using YouTube to showcase properties to thier clients.
If your YouTube channel picks up, it can even generate some passive income for you.
I recently helped a client of mine generate $1000 in income from his YouTube channel that was not making any money and even you can do the same.
Earlier, I had co-founded a video company and raised $2 million in funding and then got fired from the company I started. I had done lot of testing and research on how to monetize YouTube and now I use the same skills to help other YouTubers.
You can read my full story here if you are interested.
One of the essential things for creating an outstanding online presence is selecting a perfect real estate domain name for your website.
Irrespective of you being a beginner or an expert in the real estate sector, you need to come up with fantastic real estate domain name ideas to build a better connection with the majority of home-buyers in US or India.
The name of your company and custom domain is going to play a significant role in growing your business in the digital world.
We bring for you tips on how to make your perfect real estate domain name along with their SEO benefits to help your business thrive in the digital world. Check out more on real estate domain name ideas mentioned below.
Creating real estate domain name ideas
First things first, select a real estate domain name which is short so that your potential customers can easily search it on their browser.
Any spelling errors would land your potential customer to a whole different website than yours.
There’s no doubt that you have put in great efforts in planning everything about your brand and logo, so make sure that your domain name has a direct relation with the goals of your business.
For instance, if your business has a focus on customers who prefer lakefront properties, then your custom domain name should reflect the same.
An easy way of having a memorable domain name to your customers is by selecting a very simple and unique real estate domain name for your website.
Along with selecting a domain name, you have to brainstorm to pick a domain extension for your website. You could grab the attention of the international market by selecting domain extensions like .casa (Spanish/Italian) or .haus (German).
There are a million ways to stand out amongst your competitors in the real estate market in the United States and Canada. Continue reading to learn more about the basics of selecting a real estate domain name for your website.
How Do I choose a domain name for real estate
Research, research and do more of research before you choose “the one” amongst your real estate domain ideas. Be familiar with the local keywords that your customers prefer typing on Google to reach out to your services and grow your business.
Only rigorous researching can help you spot the magic keyword which your clients could be searching for but are unable to gather much information from Google.
The importance of selecting “the one” amongst your real estate domain ideas will start making more sense when you plan to expand your services on a global level in the longer term.
Check out how the big players in the real estate market have branded their services in the digital market. Learn from your competitors who made it big and who lost it on the way. In the end, observe the latest naming trends and choose your winning brand.
Tips to Make your own real estate domain name
- You are well-aware that geography plays a significant role when you start picking real estate domain ideas for US or India. The perfect way to evoke an aspect of your local geographical market, you may keep in consideration the name of your city, town or even a famous local landmark.
- If you know more than one language, you have a higher possibility to excel in a market filled with residents hailing from diverse countries who don’t speak English. Grab the opportunity to attract international focus through your real estate domain ideas.
- The name of your custom domain should convey the goal of your business. For example, if you are focused to capture maximum clients who are buying homes for the first time, then your real estate domain name ideas must focus on the same. There’s an option of branding your services with your name or follow the latest trends to pick a compressed version, like Flickr.
- One of the most important tips is to recheck the name of your company so that there is no space for unintentional misunderstandings when written as the domain name of your website. For instance, the company name – Choose Spain and the domain name – choosespain.com.
- Selecting a common word like homes, city-name as your domain name of the website has a possibility of breaking your budget especially if you are a newly set-in startup.
- You are most welcome to pick from a number of options apart from .com domain extension, such as .agency , .realestate, and .house domain extension. These domain extensions can be accessed by NAR members in the US as well as Canada.
- The perfect option for newly set-in startups and small businesses is to pick a real estate domain name with an extension like .nyc or .miami. Such domains are quite cheaper as compared to a .com domain extension. Domain extensions like .nyc or .miami will quickly convey to potential customers about your location.
- Even if you are a newly set-in startup or a small business owner, you can target to attract the international market by selecting domain extensions such as .casa ( Spanish/Italian), .haus (German) and .immobilien (German). This will help you to become a great differentiator amongst your competitors and gather the attention of your potential customers who do not have English as a first language.
SEO benefits of real estate domain names
Aren’t you curious to know how does search engine optimization from the digital world is going to affect your website address and business? Let’s check out more about the SEO benefits of real estate domain names.
- Your domain name is going to affect the traffic to your website.
- You can quickly get a higher rank amongst search results if you choose to include specific targeted keywords in your real estate domain name.
- The perfect way of appearing in the search results is by selecting a .com extension in the real estate domain name idea of your website.
- There’s a possibility that your website could appear as spam to the search engine if you select an extension other than .com extension.
Few examples of real estate domain names that are available for sale right now: