Last Updated on 3 months by Anoob P
Blog Name Generator, like the name sugggests will help you name your perfect blog. In this post, we are going to look at 10 Best Blog Name Generator You Can Use to Name Your Blog in 2021.
If you are interested in the whole concept of making money online, you can check out some of my other posts including 10 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online without Investment, How to Earn Money from YouTube, how to earn money from Facebook and how to start a blog and make money.
I recently helped a client of mine generate $1000 in income from his YouTube channel that was not making any money and even you can do the same.
Earlier, I had co-founded a video company and raised $2 million in funding and then got fired from the company I started. I had done lot of testing and research on how to monetize YouTube and now I use the same skills to help other YouTubers.
You can read my full story here if you are interested.
10 Best Blog Name Generator You Can Use to Name Your Blog [2021 List]
If you are serious about blogging and are considering becoming a full-time blogger there are few things you will need.
- A Good Blog Name
- A Good Niche
- A Good Keyword/ Content Strategy
- Distribution of your content
- An optimized website
A catchy blog name will ensure that your audience remembers your blog and will increase chances of them entering the domain in the address bar of their browser.
In addition to driving direct traffic, a good blog name can also help increase word of mouth and help you with brand recall.
If you are not able to think of a good name for your blog, here is the solution,
Here are 10 best Blog Name Generators you can use to find the perfect name for your blog.
Domain Wheel is one of the most popular blog name generators. They are creative and easy to use.
You have to enter the keywords related to your blog in the search bar and wait for Domain Wheel to give you name suggestions.
You will get various blog names from your input. The keywords you give can be a sequence of two or three words.
Mainly, three types of results are generated by this blog name generator. The first type is where you can find the main and top domains like .com, .net, .org.
If your keyword is a proper English word, then there are only a few chances for these domains to be available.
The second category gives you words rhyming with your key words. The third category gives you random words best suited for the keywords of your choice. You can choose from these three categories.
- It shows you a lot of available domains.
- The different categories of results help you to narrow down your choice of choosing the right and perfect blog name.
Nameboy is one of the oldest and most popular blog name generator in the world.
You can look for names by giving two or three key words in the search bar and the result adds prefixes, suffixes, hyphens and even rhyming words to the words you gave.
It shows domain availability and you can check out the domain names from the cart page, purchase and protect them.
When you create an account with Nameboy, you can manage all the domain names you own from that account, wherever the names are registered.
- In addition to giving domain names, they tell you what is good for a website, how to start one and make it popular or attract more traffic.
- They also give offers by which you will get domain names free of cost. However, these offers are only for a limited time.
Wordoids can give you a unique and perfect name for your blog.
They generate high quality names which are not more than 15 letters and help you to choose one. It is the best way to get a creative and catchy name for your blog.
You will have to specify the location of the keywords you prefer in the name. Wordoids also check domain availability and help you to start a website.
- The best feature about this blog name generator is they create words which sound like real words, but are not.
- The words cannot be found in dictionary, which makes it unique. However, they follow the rules of phonetics when giving out words.
- You can get names in more than one language by looking in Wordoids. They also include Spanish and French to generate names.
Lean Domain Search
Lean Domain Search is a blog name generator run by Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com.
You can enter a term related to your blog or niche and look at the names generated by this tool.
Or else, you can also build your own name and look for domain availabilities. The available domain can be registered with Bluehost or WordPress.com.
If you are selecting the WordPress.com, it means you are using the WordPress.com website builder.
If you want to host your blog yourself, then you can register your blog name and buy hosting at Bluehost.
- It is a simple and user-friendly blog name generator tool.
- You can sort the results by popularity, length, or alphabet. Other than that, you can also filter the names that start or end with your search term.
Domain.com is a popular domain name registrar. It also has many blogs and can give you the perfect name for your blog.
It focuses mainly on the .com domain and gives it primary consideration. When you search with a key word, it will show if the .com domain for the given word is available.
If not, it will give some other domains or provide extensions to the given key word using a prefix or suffix.
Every available domain comes with a price and the premium domains are a bit expensive.
- The primary focus given to .com domain can prove helpful for your blog as .com is the most used domain by everybody around the world. This can make your blog popular.
- It gives coupons with which you can avail discounts on the purchase of domains.
Panabee is a trending and creative blog name generator.
You can give any two words related to your blog and this tool brings to you thousands of names matching for your blog.
Even if our suggestions are not available, they add phonemes, syllables, abbreviations to the words and give new creative ideas for the blog.
When the names appear, you can figure out if they are taken or not by the hearts on each of them.
The blue ones are available whereas the orange hearts are taken. However, there are also orange hearts which are premium domains and are expensive.
You can register after choosing the perfect name for you.
- Panabee searches across multiple platforms, so you’ll know if the name you picked is available on Facebook or Twitter as well.
- You can also check app name availability and domain name availability, including country based domains.
When you enter your targeted words and click search on Name Mesh, you are offered a selection of similar domain name suggestions, common short domains, SEO-focused suggestions, mix suggestions and fun suggestions.
As a blog name generator, you will find different categories in Name Mesh and each category giving names according to your keyword.
This gives you hundreds of names in different niches and you can choose the perfect name.
Name Mesh also gives you domain availability and you can register for your website with GoDaddy, Bluehost and SiteGround.
Each domain is marked with either red for not available or green for available. This site allows you to hide the unavailable domains.
- Name Mesh allows you to set a maximum character length for your blog or domain name.
- You can check new generic top level domains (gtlds) that are generally available such as .link, .email, .domains and many others. As they are launched, new gtlds are added.
Namestation is a blog name generator which gives you a lot of options.
This tool generator has a lot of filter for results that helps you to narrow down the list of names and you will find it easy to shortlist names.
It also shows the familiar and popular suggestions, so that you can come up with a unique name. Moreover, you can change the way it generates names if you want. You need a small registration fee for this name generator.
- In addition to giving the name suggestions, you can also hold a contest through this tool and can get human mind ideas which are way better than automatic AI generated ones.
- Bulk domain checks that are fast.
Domains Bot is a popular blog name generator which is user friendly and simple. You have to enter the key words and can see the different names suggestions.
You can also look for domain availability with Domains Bot. On the left side of the interface, you’ll be able to refine your list by selecting on preferred filters.
You can also choose from top-level domains (TLD) and generic top-level domain (gTLD) extensions.
- DomainsBot provides domain and hosting professionals the data, insights and tools to better understand their customer base and their competitive landscape and to identify the best new business opportunities.
Blog Title Generator
Blog Title Generator is exclusively for blog names and offers you endless suggestions about your blogs.
While Blog Title Generator is not exactly a blog name generator, you can still use the tool to find catchy titles and mix words to form your own domain name.
It focuses also on the blog content and ideas, and can help you in making your blog attractive and popular.
Along with the key word about your blog or the content, it also asks information about the type of the content. this helps in receiving a much more content oriented and perfect name for your blog.
- Blog Title Generator is free.
- It provides tips on how to make winning headlines and attractive titles for your blog posts.
Frequent Asked Questions About Blog Name Generator
How do I find my perfect blog name?
You can find your perfect blog name only by constant research and mixing some creativity. You can try writing down the niche of your blog, the brand name you want to use and try to come up with a unique blog name using some of these blog name generators too.
How do I choose a blog name generator?
Start with a free blog name generator. There are 10 blog name generator in this list and if you are unsatisfied with free blog name generators, try a paid version.
What is a good blog name?
A good blog name is something that is short, catch, easy to remember and domain is available. If you can find a blog name with a matching domain that fits your audience, you are well on your way to become a successful blogger.
Should I name my blog after myself?
It depends. If you want to keep the blog personal, they you can name the blog after yourself. But if you plan to sell the blog later on, it is recommended that you keep a generic name so that you have better chances of finding buyers.
So those were our pick of the best blog name generators you can use to name your blog. If you need any help setting up your blog or marketing your blog, you can reach out to me using the chat option at the bottom right.
- 323 Area Code: Location, Cities, State, Scams & How to Block 323 Area Code Calls  - September 29, 2021
- Wag (Wag!) Reviews, Pros, Cons, Requirements & How to Make Money On Wag  - September 29, 2021
- NDAX Review: Pros, Cons, Fees, Supported Coins & Referral Plan  - September 28, 2021