Last Updated on
Want to know Ron Howard Net Worth in 2020? Here is Ron Howard Net Worth in 2020, early life, career timeline and some famous quotes.
Who is Ron Howard?
He is an American director, movie maker and producer. Known for playing roles in his youth in television situation comedies, later on he came to be cognized as a big name for film producer taking his career to new heights. Some of his best works include “The DA Vinci Code” and “Rush” as both movie producer and director.
If you want to pursue a career in the media or want to become a director like Ron Howard, the best thing you can do is start a YouTube channel and try your hand at making videos and it can even make you some side income.
Ron Howard Net Worth
In 2004 Ron and his wife Cheryl brought an apartment in New York for 5.6 million at Eldorado building, after several renovations to the current house he listed off the house for sale in 2017 for 12.5 million, but then lowered it to 11.5 million but still found no buyer and still own it.
In 2004 they brought a 33 acre estate on lake Greenwich Connecticut for $27.5 million
In 2006 they then paid $2.75 million for an ocean view apartment in Santa Monica, California.
Ron Howard Early Life
Born on 1st March 1956 in Duncan, Okholama.
He was born in a family of highly accomplished people, where his father (Rance Howard) served for three years on the United States Air force and subsequently took the stage for acting as well as director and writer, his mother who was a well known actress (Rance Speegle Howard).
The family then moved to California before the birth of his younger brother, he lived there for about 3 years.
He then graduated from John Burroughs High school and being born in a family of artists he later joined School of Cinematic Arts at the university of South California, but unfortunately he didn’t complete his college.
Ron Howard Career
Being born in a household of artists he always had an eye for cinematic universe and he got a kick start to his career at a very early age in his career.
His first role was in 1959 in “The Journey”, he later on appeared in episodes “The DuPont Show with June Allyson”, “The Twilight Zone” “Dennis the Menace”, “The Many Loves of Dobbie Gills and The Cheyenne show”.
After a profound success in television world he was then cast off George Luca’s movie “American Graffiti”, he played the main lead role alongside Richard Dreyfus.
Before turning into a movie director, he made his last appearance as an actor in the television movie “Return to Mayberry”.
One of his prominent work was in the movie, “A beautiful Mind” which he co-produced, the movie had an amazing offset at the box office with a sweeping of 313 million dollars.
Then in 2006 he directed the movie “The DA Vinci Code” based on Dan Brown’s novel. With the succumbing success he then in partnership with Brian Gazer, launched a television and film production company named “Imagine Entertainment” .
Ron Howard Career Timelines
• 1959- First role in the movie “The Journey” , later on appeared in episodes “The DuPont Show with June Allyson”, “The Twilight Zone” “Dennis the Menace”, “The Many Loves of Dobbie Gills and The Cheyenne show”.
• 1960- casted as the character Opie Taylor in Andy Griffith Show
• 1962- appeared in the movie Music Man
• 1963- the courtship of eddie’s father
• 1966- I-spy
• 1973- role as an adult was in American Graffiti
• 1977- made his directorial debut
• 2006- directed the DA Vinci code
• 2016- directed inferno • 2017- became the the director for star wars sequel
Ron Howard Quotes
“It was always my dream to be a director. A lot of it had to do with controlling my own destiny because as a young actor you feel at everyone’s disposal. But I wanted to become a leader in the business.”- Ron Howard
• “One of the great things about being a director as a life choice is that it can never be mastered. Every story is its own kind of expedition, with its own set of challenges.”- Ron Howard
• “I think it’s in our nature to try to get beyond that next horizon. I think that when we as a species are scratching that itch we’re actually following an evolutionary compulsion that is wired into us. I think good things come of it. That’s the philosophical side. “- Ron Howard
- On My Way App Review: How to Make Money, Pros & Cons in 2020 - October 28, 2020
- SidelineSwap Review: Fees, Pros, Cons & How to Make Money on SidelineSwap  - October 27, 2020
- 6 Best Websites to Find Voice Acting Jobs & Best Courses to Learn Voice Acting[ 2020] - October 23, 2020